Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

José was clearly in a bad mood, wasn't he?

It seemed like the last thing he wanted was to be in that press room. lol

And it seems he thinks our squad is small... didn't he say for a while until a couple of weeks ago that we had a fantastic squad? That we were set? Now we're small? If we are small, it's his fault and the board (not saying I agree we have a small squad). If he thought we were small shouldn't he have been worried about bringing more players? Tbh I didn't get this interview... he seemed in a bad mood, didn't engage in conversation and said things such as this one that don't make much sense to me based on his speech the last two months... weird to say the least. Should we expect tracking suits tomorrow? lol

I have NEVER listened to any of his Press Conferences for almost a year . Either Bullshit or lies

or just nasty from what I read in the Press

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he on his period or something?

Looks like I might miss this one because BeIN somehow thought that a match between the 12th and 8th teams in the league is more important than clash between the leaders and the team tied for second...

Game day! Awesome! Hoping for a couple of goals from Diego 'the new leader of the Chelsea drug cartel' Costa B) and an assist from Cesc. Dodgy game this one, a potential banana skin but I think we will win it.

I'm always reminded when we play Villa of one of my favourite defensive performances while watching them at the bridge, a chap called Branislav Ivanovic was given the nod to play centre half against (at the time a pretty damn good villa attack). He was insanely good and I've loved the guy ever since. He probably still has John Carew in his back pocket. :DChelsea+v+Aston+Villa+Premier+League+EgV

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

1889629.jpg

Any chance of Ake being on the bench now that Ramires is out for a while?

DD, remy, mikel, schurrle, iva, zouma, cech

these should be our subs considering we start with

courtois

azpi GC JT luis

matic cesc

willian oscar hazard

costa

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29196082

DD, schurrle, remy all on the bench.

I know it but I don't get why would we keep name Drogba on the bench.. We sold Torres, we have Remy now. It's unnecessary to have two strikers on the bench.

I know it but I don't get why would we keep name Drogba on the bench.. We sold Torres, we have Remy now. It's unnecessary to have two strikers on the bench.

DD is much more likely to come on than Remy. If we're winning, he can hold up the ball and relieve pressure on our defense, if we need a goal he gives us another option of playing the direct long ball. Remy is good to exploit spaces.

I think we need a good result to build confidence ahead of CL game.

It's great we have been scoring but we need to try sort the defence I don't know what's going on, a nice clean sheet would be good.

I read this thing saying it was because Cech was in goal and now we have TB but I don't think that's got a lot to do with it :/