Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like hazard on the right, and this doesn't seem to be the match that suits willian in the middle.

Costa doesn't need to drift so wide and certainly not so often, we are already dominating possession. Stay on the last man and make the villa defence drop deeper, making a bigger space behind the midfield. I'd bring Luis on for Dave, put hazard in the left. Have the fullbacks stretch the play and let the AM's drift.

Good first half, some flashes off brilliance from Oscar and Willian. Mistake from Cahill too get the yellow, and some poor shots on goal from Willian. The only one in our attack that doesn't seem involved is Hazard tbh.

hey guys I just came home from work, any good streams?

From the beginning I said willian isn't chelsea quality, I didn't know what you guys saw in him, he runs fast backwards. On the other you lot slated Ramires and I stuck by him. I cant remember my old username. :doh: it had a picture of ramires as my avatar