Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate playing them.

After looking like total trash against Arse watch them come out and outplay us at home. This is a classic Chelsea trap game. Everyone expecting us to win comfortably after the start to the season we've had, but I can already foresee us having one of those sluggish opening halves and allowing Villa to go ahead.

Clean sheet and 3 points would be awesome as many of our rivals are playing tough matches where points may very well be dropped.

After looking like total trash against Arse watch them come out and outplay us at home. This is a classic Chelsea trap game. Everyone expecting us to win comfortably after the start to the season we've had, but I can already foresee us having one of those sluggish opening halves and allowing Villa to go ahead.

Clean sheet and 3 points would be awesome as many of our rivals are playing tough matches where points may very well be dropped.

Exactly. Especially the last paragraph.

We must kick on here.

Courtois

Azpi Cahill Terry Luis

Matic Oscar

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Costa

Tough game this, always is when we face Villa. Lambert will try and shut us out and counter with Agbonlahor using his pace. I have no doubt we will concede and probably first again, but we have to be ruthless and take our chances when we get them.

Sneaky 1-0 or maybe 2-1 win, but not easy.

Does not compute......

Like I say it's usually the game where Agbonlahor turns into Zlatan and the whole Villa midfield look better than City.

Delph will morph into a midfield great like he did last time we played them.

I think its time to give Felipe Luis a proper start, he was good yesterday and I have a feeling his crossing ability will prove to be a key factor on the weekend.

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Cesc - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

One game at a time, worry about Lisbon after we take care of Villa

:blink:

what happened to cesc? to costa?

how is this our strongest team?

i said if assuming Costa is hurt...

Also, Cesc has already started every epl game and we need fresh legs vs Villa. Matic needs cover in the back and Cesc will not provide that and Aston VIlla will most likely park the bus and counter us like last season. IMO, Cesc or Matic should be dropped for someone to provide adequate cover, especially with ramires injured.

Also, Cesc has already started every epl game and we need fresh legs vs Villa.

cesc would have had a 7 day rest. he is very integral to the team and villa are no pushovers. without a doubt, cesc will be one of the first names on the team sheet

Also, Cesc has already started every epl game and we need fresh legs vs Villa. Matic needs cover in the back and Cesc will not provide that and Aston VIlla will most likely park the bus and counter us like last season. IMO, Cesc or Matic should be dropped for someone to provide adequate cover, especially with ramires injured.

You do realize its game 6 of the season right? his legs are VERY fresh! One game a week, even two is a walk in the park for a 27 yr old fit athlete.

You do realize its game 6 of the season right? his legs are VERY fresh! One game a week, even two is a walk in the park for a 27 yr old fit athlete.

I guess we shall see. However, I would prefer either Cesc or Matic and fresh legs vs Villa.

I see this too. Very Very dangerous game, especially after the last way we ended a premier match.