Loïc Rémy

SeB

5 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Very talented chap. So unlucky with injuries. 

I used to say that if I woke up and found myself owner of Chelsea, the bid for Diaby would go in that same day.  Of course Arsenal wouldn't have sold, and he probably wouldn't have accepted anyway. After all, there were stories at the time that we had offered a bigger fee and a better wage package but that Diaby had chosen the Gunners.

It even crossed my mind that we should take the risk of offering Diaby a deal when he was released by Arsenal. As it turned out he went back to France and - promptly got injured again. Poor bloke.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

http://m.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/crystal-palace-unlikely-to-make-move-for-french-flop-as-he-gets-ready-for-chelsea-return/story-30338262-detail/story.html

Palace don't want remy understandable fs the fella spent more of his time on the treatment table at Palace 

On 2017. 05. 17. at 6:43 PM, the wes said:

http://m.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/crystal-palace-unlikely-to-make-move-for-french-flop-as-he-gets-ready-for-chelsea-return/story-30338262-detail/story.html

Palace don't want remy understandable fs the fella spent more of his time on the treatment table at Palace 

Feel sorry for Loic. He is not world class but always gave his best and scored important goals, I liked him a lot. Unfortunately he got injured every time, even when Costa was out so it's understandable we didn't keep him. I hope he can get in a better condition and play a few more years.

• 1 month later...

He's been rather shit each time we've loaned him out (I mean, where's his motivation to perform?), but, while here I thought he wasn't great, but incredible. Not as a player, but as a stat-bloater. 
Against smaller sides, this is the guy you start the game with, or sub with Bats, while our main striker rests. No more of this 1 striker for the entire season foolishness.

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

SSN saying he has been allowed to leave this summer, but will travel with the team for pre season.

Well if no-one ends up signing him...he can stick around as our 3rd choice striker