Loïc Rémy

SeB

He will be sold, but will travel with the club and will prepare with the club, because the board is acting like internet explorer.... Costa situation was clear long time ago, but still the club didn't sign any new striker.

I would Swap remy for Llorente :D. Get on it chelsea board Rumoured Everton interested I have to two ✌️ words for Everton do one we own use pay back time for fucking use over John stones but I should be grateful cause stones has been awful since leaving Everton 

It does not seem like other clubs are queueing up to sign him. We might end up keeping hima nd that might not even be the worst thing in the world. Even if we sign another striker we would need 3 to have enough cover. Beign short of strikers is almost as being short of goalkeepers as their skillset is arguably similarly unique. Remy is experienced, still pretty quick, still in the best age. Not a game changer but someone who goes with the flow of the team. Will score his fair share of goals if given the chance and staying injury free. 

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It does not seem like other clubs are queueing up to sign him. We might end up keeping hima nd that might not even be the worst thing in the world. Even if we sign another striker we would need 3 to have enough cover. Beign short of strikers is almost as being short of goalkeepers as their skillset is arguably similarly unique. Remy is experienced, still pretty quick, still in the best age. Not a game changer but someone who goes with the flow of the team. Will score his fair share of goals if given the chance and staying injury free. 

I'm not sure that we can keep him. We can name 16 non-homegrown players in the Premier League:

GK: Eduardo, Caballero, Courtois

DEF: Azpi, Luiz, Rüdiger, Alonso

MID: Kanté, Bakayoko, Willian, Hazard, Pedro,

FW: Batshuayi

This is 13.

I didn't count Matic and Costa bc they are likely to leave.

We'll have to bring one striker(Morata, Auba, Belotti), so it's 14. Some wingbacks(Alex Sandro and Danilo) are also rumoured to join us. If Pasalic stays he'd take one non-hg place too, if we offload him we'll have to buy another DM. So we can reach 16 quickly. I don't think we'll spend one spot on Rémy.

(by the way, I think it's ridiculous that we have a non-hg thrid choice keeper, such a waste)

7 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I'm not sure that we can keep him. We can name 16 non-homegrown players in the Premier League:

GK: Eduardo, Caballero, Courtois

DEF: Azpi, Luiz, Rüdiger, Alonso

MID: Kanté, Bakayoko, Willian, Hazard, Pedro,

FW: Batshuayi

This is 13.

I didn't count Matic and Costa bc they are likely to leave.

We'll have to bring one striker(Morata, Auba, Belotti), so it's 14. Some wingbacks(Alex Sandro and Danilo) are also rumoured to join us. If Pasalic stays he'd take one non-hg place too, if we offload him we'll have to buy another DM. So we can reach 16 quickly. I don't think we'll spend one spot on Rémy.

(by the way, I think it's ridiculous that we have a non-hg thrid choice keeper, such a waste)

we will not register Eduardo and use the emergency rule to swap him in in case we need him. Also don't we have 17 non hg-spots?

12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

we will not register Eduardo and use the emergency rule to swap him in in case we need him. Also don't we have 17 non hg-spots?

Yes, it's 17, my bad.

I don't know about Eduardo, last year he was named but last year our 2nd choice was homegrown(Begovic).

I'd love to have Rémy in the squad but if we sign 2-3 new players we can run out of hg-spots.

According to Sky, Loic will be free to leave at the moment we sign a new striker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

and once again we sld a player without really securing a replacement. Even if we play false 9 when both Bats and Morata are out, it is still an not so cool solution with all of our only 3 senior wingers playing. 

This is not american football with squads of fifthysomething. 

If Suarez and Alcacer are injured Barca have no strikers. Each Bayern and Real only have one real striker(Lewa and Benzema). Who do City play with when Agüero and Gabi Jesus are both injured? You cant count with that.

34 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

and once again we sld a player without really securing a replacement. Even if we play false 9 when both Bats and Morata are out, it is still an not so cool solution with all of our only 3 senior wingers playing. 

Like he was ever going to play. Plus he was pretty useless post 2015 title, i know we were in a shit situation under Jose but thing's got better under Guus but he got even worse. And at Palace he looked awful with the few chances he got and never got a look in again.

False 9 is 100x a better option than playing Remy in 2017 if it came to one or the other, if there is one that got away in the striker department it's Traore.

• 10 months later...

All that we went thru with them scouse twats to buy him and the old boy didn't set our Blue world on fire did he?f  But he did score a couple of important goals that won us some games.

We didn't do bad. Only lost £9mill on him.

On 7/27/2018 at 3:21 PM, Unionjack said:

All that we went thru with them scouse twats to buy him and the old boy didn't set our Blue world on fire did he?f  But he did score a couple of important goals that won us some games.

We didn't do bad. Only lost £9mill on him.

All I remember about him was that whenever Torres wasn't available and it was his chance to shine, he was always injured.