• Matic
    • Oscar
    • Schurrle
    • Costa
    • Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

Game was over after 33 mins. But excellent first half performance and the second half showed we're still not 100% fit.

Can't look past Cesc for MOTM even though Iva was unusually excellent in attack in the first half.

A bit disappointed by JT, tbh. Made a few uncharacteristic mistakes.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only negative for me was how susceptible we look defensively.

Matic also had a somewhat poor match so I look forward to how much better we can be when he's up to his usual standard.

Costa, Fabregas and Ivanovic were my 3 standout performers. Interesting performance from Oscar; he does what Fabregas can't and vice-versa, they seem to cover each other's deficiencies quite well.

My first thought was Oscar was poor, but he worked hard and with Cesc in the team there's less pressure to be 'creative'. At times the spacing between Cesc, Matic and Oscar was terrible but that'll improve with time.

Oscar's job might simply be to facilitate Fabregas.

My MOTM goes to Cesc. Special mention to Ivanovic also who played a big part in all the goals and also Diego Costa. Overall solid performance from the team!

I would have voted for Cesc but I think he may have misplaced ONE pass