Filipe Luís

Jase

We now have lots of Brazilian players now at Chelsea :

Oscar

Willian

Luis

Ramires

Hulk

Am i missing anyone ? Hopefully they are not in a World Cup post depression when the season starts lol.

Robinho

Mark this post - we will be disappointed with this signing.

Don't see how. Only way he disappoints is if he gets skinned repeatedly week after week like Evra did last season.

I personally think people around the league will be saying "man, that Luis guy at Chelsea is really good."

Good buy for Chelsea.

Would have wanted someone young like Shaw or RR, but as some people mentioned 3 years in Futbol is a long time.

By then we might have one strong LB from the youths, or have bought a top younger player that is good value.

Edit: Wikipedia has him as our player. :blink:

great player with 3/4 good seasons at least ahead of him.

best left-back in Europe by some considerable distance over the last 2 years.

Shaw probably will never be the player Luis is at the moment.

Guys is really athletic and I think some need to look back on his performances for Atleti before saying throw away comments like 20Mis too much etc, he's been a main stay and unbelievably solid for them for seasons now, not just in last seasons title push and CL run.

Guy can play football.

Great player - just have my doubts about the price, when considering his position and age.

Still can't believe Scolari did not take him.

I was so mad when Scolari didn't call him. Just plain stupid of him to not call their best LB.

So happy we're gonna sign him, this guy can flat out play.

Guys is really athletic and I think some need to look back on his performances for Atleti before saying throw away comments like 20Mis too much etc, he's been a main stay and unbelievably solid for them for seasons now, not just in last seasons title push and CL run.

Guy can play football.

20mil is way too much for a Left back. especially a 29 year old, even the club felt so because they were haggling over 12-15mil for weeks