Filipe Luís

Jase

And... we will still have to wait for a couple of weeks to get the announcement. It is starting to frustate me now.

Doubt it. If the deal is all but done as they say I don't see why they wouldn't announce it sometime this week and get him ready to join the squad when they leave London for the European tour. So far there's been no rush but if they delay for another few weeks it will hurt his preparation for the season because he's not even training properly at Atletico now.

Triple announcement together with his mates Costa and Tiago, maybe?

Seems like he's back in training unless this clip is old. An Atletico fan is heard shouting: 'Filipe go to (get lost to) Chelsea already! Cholo (Simeone), tell him to go to Chelsea!' Simeone tells the fan to calm down.

http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/programas-completos/Domingo_2_1827030049.html at 7:45 mins left

If this signing is happening, then it's got to be happening soon. He didn't take part in Brazil's summer so it would be ideal if he could take part in pre-season training with the squad.. On the other hand, i'm sure the club have a plan b if this doesn't happen.

Filipe Luis will fly in to London this week to undertake a medical with #CFC & complete his move (€23m) on a 4-year deal. According to (AS).

Why do you post the same information from multiple shit sources over and over? :')

Yeah, exactly my point... Those two sources had the exact same information?

imo there's no problem with that, it just shows people that particular rumor is gathering pace as numerous outlets are posting it... the way i see it, the more links and sources the better

imo there's no problem with that, it just shows people that particular rumor is gathering pace as numerous outlets are posting it... the way i see it, the more links and sources the better

That's not true. A lot of outlets just take news from other outlets. More links and sources doesn't make it more reliable or better.

That's not true. A lot of outlets just take news from other outlets. More links and sources doesn't make it more reliable or better.

if they are taking someone else story and reporting it, that means they back up that other story and are wilking to put their name and reputation on the line (to a certain extent)... So imo even outlets re-reporting other sites' stories is worth sonething