Diego Costa

Spike

An open letter to Diego Costa.

Dear Mr Costa,

Welcome to Chelsea...........Now go and score a shed-load of goals for us, because we have been starved of a class striker since Didier :worship: left. We have the players to supply the passes for you so all you have to do is stick it in the bloody net. 20 goals in the league will endear you to all Chelsea fans and if you can knock in a few in the cup competitions you could become a God!!! (After Didi of course). So no pressure!!

And finally, try and make friends with John Terry, he really is a nice guy (really). Enjoy your time at Chelsea, hopefully it will be very long and very productive.

Yours in anticipation,

Starman60

He isn't going to be "another Torres", I promise you that. I'm confident he's going to be a beast. 20 goals this new season, 30 the next, 40 in his third.

I dont want to jinx it, but people were saying exactly the same thing about Torres when others compared him to Sheva...

The top comments on facebook made me laugh 'Waste', 'He sucks bring back Lukaku', ' we don't want him'.

Christ almighty its irritating when he doesnt even have to miss a chance in a blue shirt before 'fans' jump on him. Ridiculous. If all works out well for him we won't be reading that! More like 'Awesome', 'Sell Lukaku we have Costa!' and 'Please stay forever'.

Welcome Diego, fingers crossed you prove the doubters wrong and score a hatful. I am keeping my expectations low but that's understandable in recent years haha!

Fuck the doubters! These guys only rate players based on their recent games. . We have finally signed a Striker and it'll be nice to see our attacking players get more assists this season.

2014/15 season is ours to conquer! COME ON CHELSEA!

Fuck the doubters! These guys only rate players based on their recent games. . We have finally signed a Striker and it'll be nice to see our attacking players get more assists this season.

2014/15 season is ours to conquer! COME ON CHELSEA!

And some rate players based on one season.

Anyway i hope he will succeed with us and will help us get trophies!

An open letter to Diego Costa.

Dear Mr Costa,

Welcome to Chelsea...........Now go and score a shed-load of goals for us, because we have been starved of a class striker since Didier :worship: left. We have the players to supply the passes for you so all you have to do is stick it in the bloody net. 20 goals in the league will endear you to all Chelsea fans and if you can knock in a few in the cup competitions you could become a God!!! (After Didi of course). So no pressure!!

And finally, try and make friends with John Terry, he really is a nice guy (really). Enjoy your time at Chelsea, hopefully it will be very long and very productive.

Yours in anticipation,

Starman60

Dunno bout others, but it seems to me you are hailing that Didier left :(

Honestly with all the past striker trouble we had, I can never be too excited about any striker we sign, but I hope Costa becomes the striker we have been looking ever since Drogba left.

Welcome Diego and score many goals for us

Expect him to score at least 15 goals next season. Need a striker who can get at least 15, who knows we might win the league this season if he can and we manage to concede as many as we did last year.

I'm afraid 15 goals is not good enough, for a player with his caliber.

I have no expectations about goals or even performances, honestly.

I'm just happy to support a striker who gives 100% and who can be a constant nuisance to defenders. The fact he can actually play football an added bonus, of course.

Welcome ... Striker.

I'm afraid 15 goals is not good enough, for a player with his caliber.

Really? When our 3 strikers scored 27 goals between them, I think having one striker who will score at least 15 or more is good enough, we can't expect far too much given the Torres experience and also with players like Sheva who have struggled after big moves.