Diego Costa

Spike

Tottenham coming to hijack this[emoji12]

Welcome atletico finally a striker direct from atletico to Chelsea. Have seen a few run the show of a real feared striker one in aguero and another in falcao now is Diego Costa let go kick some defense line

We Are Chelsea

Tottenham coming to hijack this[emoji12]

Welcome atletico finally a striker direct from atletico to Chelsea. Have seen a few run the show of a real feared striker one in aguero and anothe in falcao now is Diego Costa let go kick some defense line

?!

Great news. One thing I think about when I think of him was how composed he was taking that penalty against us last season when the ball wouldn't sit on the spot. That was huge pressure and I have faith in this guy.

Good luck son we need you

Well according to our official page it says

"Chelsea Football Club can confirm an agreement has been reached with Atletico Madrid for the transfer of Diego Costa, with Chelsea meeting the buy-out clause for the Spanish international".

Check his other tweets as well.

Well according to our official page it says

"Chelsea Football Club can confirm an agreement has been reached with Atletico Madrid for the transfer of Diego Costa, with Chelsea meeting the buy-out clause for the Spanish international".

It actually doesn't matter what the fee is, as long as it has been negotiated with Atletico directly instead of going behind their backs and trigger the clause at the LFP headquarters.

Chelsea just confirmed that an agreement has been reached with Atletico so I would assume there was no need to trigger the clause and therefore no additional tax has been paid.

Ok now please send Torres the other way. We could have tempted Atletico and used him as part weight.

I bet you Chelsea desperately tried... But Atletico probably refused, they will just go on to make some other random unknown a world star up front, to be sold for 46 millions in a a few years.

People seem to be overlooking the fact that he was a tremendous flop for Spain's national team. Torres was also a brilliant striker when he played for Atletico.

I still think there are good chances this deal could turn into another 5 year Torreish nightmare. I'll believe it when I see it.