Diego Costa

Spike

Grade 1 injury isn't career threatening or bad.

I have grade 2 and it has taken me 2-3 months to heal, but Costa has million dollar doctors, so he should be fine by world cup season.

For ACL right? Those aren't as bad as they used to be, especially when you're young. With everyones thought process on here we should sell.Hazard before he gets hurt again because it could be a recurring thing. Let's not get Vidal cause he's probably been injured before. Modric too, Shaw could get injured.

Thank God you are very concerned about injuries. Are you a doctor by any chance?

Maybe we can get cavani still.. Costa would be a great signing tho. The costa injury has me worried a little

You want Cavani for 70m? The thing is that why so many are ignorant to the fact that we just conned PSG into 50m for Luiz, they are not mugs they know Cavani is a 40-50m striker so they will do what we did with Mata and Luiz.

Yes, the thing is HOW do we know this isn't a start of Costa hamstring issue? he has really been injured since that game against Barca in CL in April and now nearly 2 months he still hasn't fully recovered. How do we know it won't happen again in 3 weeks at WC for him?(if he does go). Torres was so similar with Costa at Atletico this season is that he was over reliance on and as a result overplayed, exactly like Costa is atm. No one is saying we should not sign him, we are simply suggesting it would be better to play safe and do the deal after the WC especially with his clause not going anywhere. Or is that too long and we must have that bright shiny announcement of a expensive player this week?

The context is similar so people are being paranoid, considering we signed 2 messed up expensive strikers before this.

the context is NOT similar. people are being STUPID not paranoid. a hamstring vs a recursive knee injury is like comparing apples and oranges.

costa is nothing like torres as a player. NOTHING.

the context is NOT similar. people are being STUPID not paranoid. a hamstring vs a recursive knee injury is like comparing apples and oranges.

costa is nothing like torres as a player. NOTHING.

Actually if you bothered to read past posts you would find the link where I show Torres admitting his form was ruined not by the knee but the hamstring. But whatever, we are ''stupid'' for not wanting the club to announce the signing of this guy tomorrow.

Actually if you bothered to read past posts you would find the link where I show Torres admitting his form was ruined not by the knee but the hamstring. But whatever, we are ''stupid'' for not wanting the club to announce the signing of this guy tomorrow.

When some of us voiced similar concerns prior to the torres signing, they told us "class is permanent"

Even if they are different it's still wise to conduct thorough risk assessment before committing to £32m investment.with our recent history with strikers, you can never be too cautious.

I pray to God we dont sign this guy.

and these are just going to the last page are reading 5/6 posts. these are people who just barely dont want to announce the signing tomorrow??? i dont think so?

jose is one of the most successful manager in the world. our board has done some fabulous work in the market in the past 3 years. if they annoiunce the costa signing tomorrow, u can be 100% sure that they would have done the ground work.

also what hamstring injury of torres. obviuolsy i dont remember anything about torres' career cos i simply cant care but going thru the stats, it seemes torres just had major knee problems.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fernando-torres/verletzungen/spieler/7767

When some of us voiced similar concerns prior to the torres signing, they told us "class is permanent"

Even if they are different it's still wise to conduct thorough risk assessment before committing to £32m investment.with our recent history with strikers, you can never be too cautious.

I pray to God we dont sign this guy.

and these are just going to the last page are reading 5/6 posts. these are people who just barely dont want to announce the signing tomorrow??? i dont think so?

jose is one of the most successful manager in the world. our board has done some fabulous work in the market in the past 3 years. if they annoiunce the costa signing tomorrow, u can be 100% sure that they would have done the ground work.

No not the posts where people just outright telling us not to sign Costa but my post

https://in.news.yahoo.com/30-fernando-torres-very-much-202539061.html

Actually Torres admitted in his autobiography that it was his hamstring at WC 2010 which effectively made him lose his pace. The knee is just the icing on the cake, basically ending his level as a top class striker. It is so similar with Costa now it is not even funny except Costa hasn't picked up that knee injury yet.

His exact words are: "It was a real hammer blow,” Torres wrote in his autobiography. “…in my case, because it was my hamstring that was causing me problems – the muscle I live by, the one that gives you acceleration and speed."

Actually how would they be able to tell with Costa considering no one knows how serious he has been injured? Yes it looks like a grade 1 hamstring atm but then again he hasn't been fully fit for nearly 2 months(since that game against Barca in CL 1st leg) so it is clearly taking more than normal time to heal for him.