Diego Costa

Spike

Costa will be fine, shit. Ronaldo and Hazard both hurt their hamstrings, wouldn't you want them on your team?

Just play it safe, why the rush anyway? The only top team that need a striker is Arsenal and if it come down to us vs them we will win all day long. The like of PSG, Man City will not steal him because most of the top teams already got top strikers.

So who is your best bet u think wil not flop in the three mention above ??

As i said i would go for Cavani he is the perfect striker.

If we fail which is quite likely to get any of those 3 i would go for Benzema or Balotelli.

time for a reality check ... AM had the two biggest games in their history . They gambled twice ,, and lost both times .

Now Diego almost certainly won't go to the WC .. He will get an extra 2 months to recover . Surely with proper

medical care that should deal with a muscle problem . I am sure when Eva gets her hands on his thigh he will feel much

better,

time for a reality check ... AM had the two biggest games in their history . They gambled twice ,, and lost both times .

Now Diego almost certainly won't go to the WC .. He will get an extra 2 months to recover . Surely with proper

medical care that should deal with a muscle problem . I am sure when Eva gets her hands on his thigh he will feel much

better,

They won La Liga....

Torres injury history:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fernando-torres/verletzungen/spieler/7767

Notice how Torres has suffered at least 3-4 major knee injuries compared to Costa's zero. And they even have it wrong. Some of the blank spaces are actually knee injuries as well so Torres might have had at least 7 knee injuries in his career. Maybe even more.

Diego Costa injury history:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/diego-costa/verletzungen/spieler/44779

Costa so far in his career, apart from doing his ACL 3 years ago has had no major injuries in his career. His hamstring is just not being allowed to heal properly.

It's like comparing apples with oranges.

Torres injury history:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fernando-torres/verletzungen/spieler/7767

Notice how Torres has suffered at least 3-4 major knee injuries compared to Costa's zero. And they even have it wrong. Some of the blank spaces are actually knee injuries as well so Torres might have had at least 7 knee injuries in his career. Maybe even more.

Diego Costa injury history:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/diego-costa/verletzungen/spieler/44779

Costa so far in his career, apart from doing his ACL 3 years ago has had no major injuries in his career. His hamstring is just not being allowed to heal properly.

It's like comparing apples with oranges.

Thank you.

Degenerative knees and a hamstring injury are two very different things. NO need to compare but an injured player is an injured player... I'm not all gung-ho about this move as I used to be. He is a beast but I don't like hamstring injuries, especially in succession they can be tricky.