Diego Costa

Spike

With the way Simeone behaved at the end of the final..i wonder just what their version of Very Aggressive entails.. :blink:

If it was Mourinho, instead of Simeone, everyone here would be saying how legendary the man is...

If it was Mourinho, instead of Simeone, everyone here would be saying how legendary the man is...

Congratulations, you somehow managed to bring up Mourinho in Costa's thread. Happy now? No? Oh that's right your a miserable person.

If it makes you feel better, I said that he is awesome and a G for doing that.

Not sure what do you mean, I liked what Simeone did, I'm just saying some people don't like some behavior when it come from other teams.

Yes, but the opposite seems to be true for rest of the football world.

Everyone's praising Simeone for his passion, but if Jose did that, he would have been crucified.

Yes, but the opposite seems to be true for rest of the football world.

Everyone's praising Simeone for his passion, but if Jose did that, he would have been crucified.

Crucified by the hypocrites, who booed Droga for diving.

Congratulations, you somehow managed to bring up Mourinho in Costa's thread. Happy now? No? Oh that's right your a miserable person.

CHOULO19 I'm reporting this one here, before I start to answer to this kind of insult (this is not the first coming from this member) and then receive some PM from a moderator warning me about issues derailing the whole forum.

About Costa, for me its clear he played the last games of the season injured. I don't think it should break the deal (if happens). He is not a injury prone.

(but I still think Edinson is the striker we need).

Benzema is underrated, he is a wonderful multi talented striker who can do everything on the pitch. I would also say having Benzema and Lukaku is much better then Costa and Lukaku. You can pretty much play Lukaku and Benzema on the pitch because Benz can successfully operate as a SS. You also get two completely different strikers.

I also believe that Benzema is under utilized because of CR7 presence, it is the same effect Messi has on other forwards.

I'm I the only one that thought he didn't really get injured again today and was just brought off for precaution??

Infact he practically jogged off the pitch

you are. Champions league finals is the biggest game in club football you don't make that sort of move so early unless its in dire need.

Benzema is underrated, he is a wonderful multi talented striker who can do everything on the pitch. I would also say having Benzema and Lukaku is much better then Costa and Lukaku. You can pretty much play Lukaku and Benzema on the pitch because Benz can successfully operate as a SS. You also get two completely different strikers.

I also believe that Benzema is under utilized because of CR7 presence, it is the same effect Messi has on other forwards.

Benzema 'can' be good. He can also go months without scoring, and that is on teams who create chances freely.

Imagine if he only gets 1-2 chances here :lol:

Benzema 'can' be good. He can also go months without scoring, and that is on teams who create chances freely.

Imagine if he only gets 1-2 chances here :lol:

He is also a reason why they create those chances. He is not very clinical i agree but he find numerous ways to get into goal scoring opportunities. Same way Sturridge did when he was here, and where Torres wasn't able too. Benzema movements allows him to get into those scoring opportunities.

If we also remember Hazard played his best football when Eto'o was on the pitch and his link up ability. Benz link up ability is as good as any striker in the world. So i would say buying a striker that best compliments your best player is another plus.

I also have my reservation on Costa as noted somewhere on this thread. Atletico and Costa are match made in heaven, they both need each other it would be in Costa best interest to stay in Madrid.

He is also a reason why they create those chances. He is not very clinical i agree but he find numerous ways to get into goal scoring opportunities. Same way Sturridge did when he was here, and where Torres wasn't able too. Benzema movements allows him to get into those scoring opportunities.

If we also remember Hazard played his best football when Eto'o was on the pitch and his link up ability. Benz link up ability is as good as any striker in the world. So i would say buying a striker that best compliments your best player is another plus.

I also have my reservation on Costa as noted somewhere on this thread. Atletico and Costa are match made in heaven, they both need each other it would be in Costa best interest to stay in Madrid.

Movement is nothing if you can't finish. Eto'o had good movement, still missed every chance away from home.

Benz is great at creating chances but shouldn't be such a big deal for us, it's not like we have scorers all over the pitch.

We need our striker to be the main guy, 25-30 goals a season, big goals out of nothing at Ethiad and Anfield. I know who I would trust more between him and Costa to do that.