Diego Costa

Spike

Recovery time from a hamstring injury? I mean if you're gonna call someone dimwitted you should review what you wrote first. They rushed him back to play...

How about if you give it a rest. I am not interested to argue here. See you.

Ben Fairthorne@BFairthorne (Worked for CNN, Base Soccer, The Sun, The Mail, IPC Media, Nuts Magazine and Frank PR)

Diego Costa Chelsea deal all completed. Expect an official announcement as early as next week.

want this deal so bad or we switch cavani for this or get them both drop balls!!!

Costa is brazilian, but I not sure if he is THE player we need.

I mean, is he really that good or just a mediocre player having a superb season?

To other side I have to admit his price is fair: 32m, specially when we paid the same for Hazard and Willian, and today Costa is a better player than Hazard was in 2012 or Willian in 2013, but with the crazy money paid for Luiz, I think we can buy any striker in the world.

For me Cavani is the real deal.

Carlo Ancelotti on Diego Costa (1/2): "Costa is a good player. Really dangerous. Costa, he goes to Chelsea, no?...." #CFC #Atletico (Mail)

Carlo Ancelotti on Diego Costa (2/2): "He’s a very good player & he would suit the Chelsea style, the counter-attack" #CFC #Atletico (Mail)

Lol, love Carlo.

I think Diego Costa is our .

only waiting to announce maybe after CL Final Lisbon tomorrow .

Exactly, the only reason we don't announced the deal, I think because Atletico's season is not over yet.

I'll believe it when Chelsea announce how "delighted" they are to sign Costa, but after recent reassurances from Jose in regards to Ba, Torres and even Bamford in terms of his plans for them, not even factoring Lukaku's plans yet, all vying for essentially one spot in attack? That has me doubting a deal with Costa being done. Jose doesn't need to promise a bigger role to Demba Ba because SOME club on the planet would enquire about buying Demba. It makes more sense for Jose to tell Ba to pack his bags if Costa is coming. Especially when Demba wants a bigger role.

Very poor management if you ask me. Risking a player like that just to play one game when he has his entire career ahead of him. At least now he can recover fully before the world cup.

Or not, WC is like 2-3 weeks away. If he isn't careful it could turn into a 2 months lay off

Imagine this is a start of a Torres meltdown for Costa, that would be pretty fucked up. I hope nothing serious.

hamstrings are unlikely to be long term. but if you dont give them time to recover , they will keep niggling.