Diego Costa

Spike

If the treatment made players worse, I'm sure it would have been found out by now and a player like Diego Costa would not go see her(him?)

Yes it's silly speculation really. RVP also had it and he's still quality every time when he comes back from injury. Benitez also sent quite a lot of Liverpool players to get the treatment when he was at Liverpool.

Mourinho saying we wont sign anyone before the WC. Why do I have a feeling he is lying? Lol.

Most clubs will often have deal in place before WC. If the parent club has the bargaining power they can wait and hope the WC inflates their value..

Daily Star saying we're gona go for Mandzukic instead due to fitness worries. Very much doubt it, 1. hes a Mourinho type and i think the deal has already been done to be announced after Saturdays CL final.

2. Daily Star are shit

I think deals will already be discussed, know who we want enquiries made even with a WC looming. Only thing that changes with WC's is there is a chance you find a gem in the tournament and decide you also want to sign him.

Daily Star saying we're gona go for Mandzukic instead due to fitness worries. Very much doubt it, 1. hes a Mourinho type and i think the deal has already been done to be announced after Saturdays CL final.

2. Daily Star are shit

I think deals will already be discussed, know who we want enquiries made even with a WC looming. Only thing that changes with WC's is there is a chance you find a gem in the tournament and decide you also want to sign him.

Daily Star is even on a level lower than Daily Mail. Just more made up bull*** to fill up column inches.

If the treatment made players worse, I'm sure it would have been found out by now and a player like Diego Costa would not go see her(him?)

Fair point, but my point is that I wish they won't do it. I don't like how Atletico made it looks like they just want to push it for their favour and seem doesn't really care with the risk to Costa future. And I'm not only talking about Chelsea, but also for the Spain National Team.

About the doctor, maybe I just don't like she is unknown to Serbian Medical Chamber and Health Minister and has an intensive connections with scouse. Something doesn't seem right to me, especially about the last part.

Costa´s failure to overcome injuries quickly enough, his recovery time should be a warning, I feel.

Personally, I would rather see Chelsea to look elsewhere to find alternatives.

Madzukic at 20m is a much safer bet.

Even Martinez at 32m is my choice.

There is something about Costa, I do not feel at ease.

Carlo Ancelotti on Diego Costa (1/2): "Costa is a good player. Really dangerous. Costa, he goes to Chelsea, no?...." #CFC #Atletico (Mail)

Carlo Ancelotti on Diego Costa (2/2): "He’s a very good player & he would suit the Chelsea style, the counter-attack" #CFC #Atletico (Mail)

Costa´s failure to overcome injuries quickly enough, his recovery time should be a warning, I feel.

Personally, I would rather see Chelsea to look elsewhere to find alternatives.

Madzukic at 20m is a much safer bet.

Even Martinez at 32m is my choice.

There is something about Costa, I do not feel at ease.

I just wonder if you say things just to be controversial? Like what?

How about his 28 La Liga goals is that a warning too?

I just wonder if you say things just to be controversial? Like what?

How about his 28 La Liga goals is that a warning too?

Why would you ask such a dimwitted question?

I posted facts & my opinion. Nothing more, nothing else.

Why would you ask such a dimwitted question?

I posted facts & my opinion. Nothing more, nothing else.

Recovery time from a hamstring injury? I mean if you're gonna call someone dimwitted you should review what you wrote first. They rushed him back to play...