James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I say we do evertyhing humanly possible including torture,bribery and blackmail to get him!! a frontline ov Eden,Diego,Jimmy would be frightning. And we would finally have that ballance foir Eden we need so badly.

Antonio Conte is set to rival Jose Mourinho for the signature of the out-of-favour Colombian who he tried to sign in the summer, after learning he is finally ready to leave Madrid

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14222/transfer-talk/2016/11/27/29940132/rumours-chelsea-to-challenge-for-james-rodriguez

23 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Yep, let right-wing still remain the main issue.

I know but Rodriguez is not a solution. But I am pretty sure it will be one of priorities for Conte in the Summer even if Pedro is playing great at the moment.

Yes let's try sign Mahrez who has been anonymous for Leicester this season, which I'm not surprised because last season was definitely a one off. There are other players, better players out there. Could James play in a role like Hazard or Pedro? Perhaps but I don't think it would be a natural fit for him, although he played RW for Porto.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

SEND A CAB TO PICK HIM UP!!!!!

Lionel Messi cryptically tell Chelsea target to move

http://www.footylatest.com/lionel-messi-cryptically-tell-chelsea-target-move/75945

This type of move would only have slightest chance of happening, if we sell Hazard.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

This type of move would only have slightest chance of happening, if we sell Hazard.

ummm Why?

I see no reason at all why not.

It certainly cant be money and hes the perfect balance for Eden.

48 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

ummm Why?

I see no reason at all why not.

It certainly cant be money and hes the perfect balance for Eden.

You can see Chelsea paying £80-100m plus 300k+ wages pw and leaving everything the way it is?

Not a chance in hell that's ever going to happen IMO.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You