James Rodríguez

Just sell us James and be done with it. 

But I'm sure if they sell us there will be reports that they have an agreement for hazard when in fact they don't. But that's how transfer Rumours work. ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People on Twitter are so fucking blank it's unreal, saying because he is apparently with Columbia nothing will happen. There are things such as fax machines, scanned emails and other shit now that can have a transfer done in minutes.

I'm not saying James will sign but lets not forget Fabregas signed whilst away with Spain in Brazil.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

People on Twitter are so fucking blank it's unreal, saying because he is apparently with Columbia nothing will happen. There are things such as fax machines, scanned emails and other shit now that can have a transfer done in minutes.

I'm not saying James will sign but lets not forget Fabregas signed whilst away with Spain in Brazil.

Fabregas signed before the World Cup. Most of our business was done before the WC that window. I think Remy was the only player to sign late.

A loan would probably be best all around. He gets playing time, Madrid won't be playing his wages, they still get to keep him, and James can decide if playing in the EPL is something he would like to continue doing once he's experienced it. 

I believe that if Chelsea sign him and announce his permanent signature on twitter it will cause twitter to shut down due to server overload and high usage overload on twitter, before the window closes and I will definitely WET myself and JIZZ myself to the point I will lose 5kg instantly in 30 seconds.

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Marca are saying that apparently we're interested and that anything unexpected can happen, but that James could also easily stay at Real. 

Basically, they don't know anything. 

I want that job.

2 hours ago, Diego said:

I see people are getting way too excited over nothing :) 

Exactly...

Imagine Granovskaia / Emenalo trying to get a deal done for Rodriguez.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(if the deal falls through, Emenalo will give up and then suggest that we sign Jack Wilshere on loan) 

Chelsea FC reportedly making a late transfer push for James Rodriguez and Marcos Alonso (via @NBCSports) #RMCF #Fiorentina

Chelsea are extremely keen to add James Rodriguez to their squad, either as a new signing or on loan. (MARCA) #CFC #RMCF

Real Madrid are prepared to sell one of them [James Rodriguez / Isco] if they get a bid that they are satisfied with (Mail) #RMCF #CFC #THFC

So far #CFC have asked for James on loan and been told ‘no-go’. And in Madrid they are convinced #THFC are looking at Isco. (Mail) #RMCF

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You