Starting XI for Next Season

nono

With the inclusion of Fabregas, what do you guys think will be the starting lineup for next season ? I am particularly interested in seeing how people think the midfield will shape out.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..........................Courtois...................

Azpi.........Cahill............JT...............Luis

........................ Matic............................

......Fabregas................Oscar/Ramires..

Willain/Shurrle......................... Hazard....

............................Costa...............................

TBF, I think there is a better chance Oscar gets dropped under Jose than Rambo...

I can see Ramires and Cesc (Matic behind them) in the 4-3-3 with Hazard and willian on the wings

TBF, I think there is a better chance Oscar gets dropped under Jose than Rambo...

I can see Ramires and Cesc (Matic behind them) in the 4-3-3 with Hazard and willian on the wings

There's a place and time for everybody, I'm sure both of them will get a fair amount of game time depending on form, opposition, fatigue etc. The different qualities and versatility of the players we (will) have is a privilege to any manager. By simply signing one player we have given ourselves many more tactical options we didn't have last season.

4-2-3-1 against smaller teams, fluidly converting in a 4-1-4-1 in attack.

cech/courtois

azpi GC JT luis

matic cesc

willian oscar hazard

costa

4-3-3 against big teams with rambo in for oscar or maybe the same tactics as against city with rambo on the wings, willian thru the center.

Funny how nobody has Iva in their Line-up, always going to start under Mourinho.

And so probably is Azpi TBF. People are just going with the logic if we get Luis, a proper LB, he will be used there and Azpi goes to RB, a proper RB playing in the right position. Though on the other hand, Mourinho could perhaps stubbornly stick with Azpi at LB and Ivanovic at RB with Luis as the second choice.

Cech/Court

Azpi/Iva Iva/Gary Iva/Terry Luis/Azpi

Matic/Tiago

Ramires/Fabregas Fabreagas/Oscar

William/Andre William/Oscar
Costa/?

Plus further squad players who can be used sporadically.

Plus the obvious swap of Oscar/Fabregas moving higher up and switching to a 4231.