Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I'm really looking forward to our blip this season, or when the games get rough.. e.g. Blackburn from 04/05 to see how our players react.

I think Cesc will shine then again, same with Terry etc. a leader to drag the team through.

I'm really looking forward to our blip this season, or when the games get rough.. e.g. Blackburn from 04/05 to see how our players react.

I think Cesc will shine then again, same with Terry etc. a leader to drag the team through.

We have had a little blip this season (well i say blip, as much of a blip as it can get for a team unbeaten in 20 games) between the second and third international break, we weren't playing that well (Marinbor at home aside) were picking up a few annoying injuries and were really grinding out the wins (QPR at home wasn't very pretty at-all). In the last few years we dropped down in terms of performance at some point in the October/November time, unlike the previous years tho, this year we have kept up the results through the performance drop.

If the last two games are anything to go by, we are well and truly over this "blip".

We have had a little blip this season (well i say blip, as much of a blip as it can get for a team unbeaten in 20 games) between the second and third international break, we weren't playing that well (Marinbor at home aside) were picking up a few annoying injuries and were really grinding out the wins (QPR at home wasn't very pretty at-all). In the last few years we dropped down in terms of performance at some point in the October/November time, unlike the previous years tho, this year we have kept up the results through the performance drop.

If the last two games are anything to go by, we are well and truly over this "blip".

But but, there's still December to go and we've stumbled a bit in the past during that month.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not sure you can use it in that context.

You could say you were incredulous about something, but not sure it can itself be incredulous.

(Not trying to attack you or anything obv, just an observation, and again, I could be wrong :D)

It's the same in Portuguese. But as I'm not a native speaker and Dutch is closer to English I didn't wanna question it. In Portuguese incredulous is used for people, not for situations, and it expresses the state when a person cannot believe something.

What's with this 'blip' we're talking about?

I don't understand :Goober:

I don't think we had any blip in our radar this season.

Some people may think the results in Manchester was that, I think we've been flawless, unbeatable, recording our best start of season, the highest goal scorer, the player with the most assists, the best attack and many times much superior to our opponents.

That's all I can see, but my glasses may be tinted... or not :P

That's all I can see, but my glasses may be tinted... or not :P

Blue tints seems to be getting popular these days :D ... Even people who looked at us with hatred now seem to see us with a strange mix of admiration + envy... and he has played a massive part in that ... Looking back now i feel like :philjones for not wanting us to sign him

Nah their best after invincibles was one with Cesc, Nasri, Rvp,...they needed time and maybe a different manager and they would win PL in few years. Current one is still far from top 2.

Cesc isn't a factor in this debate because he's in both teams remember? Anyway this isn't really much a contest, this is easily their best squad since like 03/04. The likes of Ramsey, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Ozil, Sanchez, Cazorla would walk into their past teams.

Cesc isn't a factor in this debate because he's in both teams remember? Anyway this isn't really much a contest, this is easily their best squad since like 03/04. The likes of Ramsey, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Ozil, Sanchez, Cazorla would walk into their past teams.

I disagree. Their 2011 squad in some sense was quality and they weren't big game bottlers like this current one is. During that season, they had a chance to take a massive lead in the title race come February but Wenger's stubbornness and injuries cost them yet again.

-------------RVP--------------

Nasri-------------------Walcott

-------------Cesc----------------

----Song------------Diaby------

How is Cesc in both arsenal teams? He was with Arsenal in 2011, but now he isnt there because he plays for us...And they had RVP, Nasri, fit Diaby etc...

Besides Ozil is terrible and I cant see how could Ramsey in this season form play ahead of Cesc, Diaby and Song in 2011, when they were all in good form. Ramsey is overrated as fuck. I thought he got his shit together last season, but in fact it was just exception of good form back then, while now he returned to being average. Clichy was also better than Gibbs, Nasri was better than Cazorla. Their CBs though are better now.

A lot of times he was the only midfielder in our box clearing the ball- if only we had Rammy for all that, and Fabregas can actually focus on helping us get a goal.

Agree but Oscar has been too good to drop, besides Rambo is terrible on the ball.