Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I think he was getting bored of all the BS going on in the box. So he thought I'll just cross the ball in that direction and get these fukwits to wake the fuk up and play the game. I dont think Cesc is malicious in anyway..

If he'd have hit a Chelsea player, would he have been sent off?

Of course he fucking wouldn't.

Appeal it and hopefully common sense will prevail. There's no point the FA accepting the ban considering there's nothing they can do to stop us winning the league.

OR he wouldn't get the red card had the ball missed everyone. The question here is, was it an accurate OR inaccurate pass from Fabregas? Could have easily miskicked the ball and it accidentally hit Brunt on the head.

OR he wouldn't get the red card had the ball missed everyone. The question here is, was it an accurate OR inaccurate pass from Fabregas? Could have easily miskicked the ball and it accidentally hit Brunt on the head.

All joking aside, I think he might have been trying to hit the above everyone's head and out of the field but under hit it. That is the only logical possible explanation I see as to why he would decide to kick the ball in that direction.

All joking aside, I think he might have been trying to hit the above everyone's head and out of the field but under hit it. That is the only logical possible explanation I see as to why he would decide to kick the ball in that direction.

Possible and whatever the reason, Fabregas getting the red card was a joke. Hardly a violent conduct when much worse offences have gone unpunished. There are definitely grounds for appeal here especially if he gets a 3-match ban.

I think it can't be explaied. It was pointless to kick the ball towards those players so strong. It was unsportmanlike. I think he deserves 3 matches. He will be missed of course.

4MJwqtB.gif

Thanks God it wasn't Alex. Just imagine.

ee6dc1dd-bed1-4de4-bc3e-7c2b547887c3_119

Possible and whatever the reason, Fabregas getting the red card was a joke. Hardly a violent conduct when much worse offences have gone unpunished. There are definitely grounds for appeal here especially if he gets a 3-match ban.

No violent conduct?! SAF would disagree...

59807721.jpg

Exactly.

No red card:

200377.jpg

Red card:

28D59BE300000578-0-image-a-6_14319801109

In the aftermath of Barnes' tackle, Matic pushes the player who nearly broke his leg over and gets a red. Yesterday, Fletcher runs over to Fabregas, forcefully pushes him and squares up to him and gets a yellow.

Absolute bullshit.

I see people will defend anything. There was no need to even hit the ball in that circumstances. What result did he expect by hitting the ball into a crowd of players, that it would somehow miss everyone? The only thing I agree with here is that the crime didn't merit the punishment. It was a yellow card offense at best, nothing more.