Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

He's arguably the best player in the League on current form. He's playing out of his mind since the sacking. It's not just a time and space thing either, even against PSG he was very good under pressure. Defensively he's obviously still susceptible but he's been much better in that aspect as of late.

1 hour ago, BlueLion said:

Since José went, he's been the best CM in European football.

He was pretty good in a few games before Jose was sacked. He created some great chances, like one for Diego Costa against Stoke, but Costa has missed.

39 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

I really like what i see in recent games, he creates chances, make's good passes and even makes tackles, yes Cesc Fabregas can defend!!!!

It's only a stats, but Cesc is a our best tackler this PL season:

1. Fabregas: 130 tackles (tackle every 14.62 minutes).

2. Matic: 118 tackles (every 15.32 minutes)

3. Azpilicueta: 118 tackles (every 19.97 minutes)

4. Oscar: 79 tackles (every 16.46 minutes)

2 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

It's only a stats, but Cesc is a our best tackler this PL season:

1. Fabregas: 130 tackles (tackle every 14.62 minutes).

2. Matic: 118 tackles (every 15.32 minutes)

3. Azpilicueta: 118 tackles (every 19.97 minutes)

4. Oscar: 79 tackles (every 16.46 minutes)

it just shows ya how bad matic has been this season

Such resurgence (not just Fabregas) just reinforces the point that Mourinho took away our creative players' desire. We were so static under him it seemed like the players were scared to leave their positions, options were very limited, but now we are more and more all over the place in a good way (at least in attack) and this improvement in movement is imo one of the reasons why Cesc has found his form again - he has more in front of him, more fluid and expansive movement inspires to create. I was a strong critic of his before, but I'm happy for him now. It's always good to see struggling players rejuvenate, not least because it also rejuvenates the team. Now please may it be Nemanja's turn so that we can go a level further? This is Mikel's peak, but Matic's peak is a whole different story.

31 minutes ago, manpe said:

Such resurgence (not just Fabregas) just reinforces the point that Mourinho took away our creative players' desire. We were so static under him it seemed like the players were scared to leave their positions, options were very limited, but now we are more and more all over the place in a good way (at least in attack) and this improvement in movement is imo one of the reasons why Cesc has found his form again - he has more in front of him, more fluid and expansive movement inspires to create. I was a strong critic of his before, but I'm happy for him now. It's always good to see struggling players rejuvenate, not least because it also rejuvenates the team. Now please may it be Nemanja's turn so that we can go a level further? This is Mikel's peak, but Matic's peak is a whole different story.

lol I remember when under AVB there came a quote that a player said he felt like a robot by all those orders from AVB.

I guess AVB learned from the best. :D

I absolutely love the lad and think hes one of the most important players we got. And its looked more obvious IMHO we need that 3 man midfield. Cescy getting more room gives him that time to control our moves. His defendings come on as well.

Think Fabregas will be the Pirlo for Conte. Obviously not as good as Pirlo, but good enough to do some sort of damage. 

Just need better CM to give him more cover. 

And no I don't like Fabregas up in advance role. I like it when he retreats to get the ball and start play from there.