Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Who besides Costa and Cesc? Maybe Hazard. Cesc deserves all the criticism he gets.

In the Mourinho thread the majority of our players have been called spineless cunts, mercenaries with weak mentality's, questioned their professionality( and integrity) and much much more.

Oh come on, take a look around the forum. Players are being called much worse by people and i don't see you complaining to them.

I think my post was one of those where you had to be involved in the thread at the time, at the time it made sense. 5 hours later it looks a bit poor :)

It's never good to use that language either :)

Umm. Those are generalities, not directed at specific players.

They named specific players. Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Matic, Ivanovic, Falcao.

Not to mention the board and Emenalo especially have received their fair share of insults aswell.

I think my post was one of those where you had to be involved in the thread at the time, at the time it made sense. 5 hours later it looks a bit poor :)

It's never good to use that language either :)

Maybe not but it feels a bit ridiculous to have him give you a lecture on calling someone a cunt when the entire forum is going apeshit on the players and the board.

Mate, Hazards a cunt, Roman's a cunt, Fabregas is a cunt, everyone is a cunt except the biggest cunt of all - Jose!

He talked himself out of the job - and acted himself out of the job, but it's all the players fault :)

Get the memo mate - Jose loves us, he can't be to blame... Yawn

The truth is - nobody is blameless, except maybe the tea lady.

It's just good to have closure and to move on, whatever the future brings, we have lived and made history - not great history, but pub quiz history - I'm sure this will win me a few beers in the future :)

did we really have closure?

honestly?

jose was not blameless. he did deserve the sack. he made so many mistakes, from the transfers to team selection. his treatment of remy and RLC has been despicable to say the least.

and his biggest mistake was trusting his players to come good.

can you honestly say that cesc and costa have given their 100%? that they have tried their level best. i am sorry, but from what i have seen, that is just not true. you can say that there was no player power, but everything - from the timing of the sack, the post match against leicester, emenalo's interview gives more than just an indication that there was down to a lot more than just poor results because of poor tactics. sorry, but if jose deserves the sack then so does some of our players.

what if they dont feel like playing under hiddink now? or whoever permanently replaces him next season. what then? sack them too?

Nobody knows for sure if Fabregas was against Jose behind the scenes but one thing is for certain.. He didn't show up on the pitch for him when it really mattered. A shadow of the player who once was. What a crazy season it has been thus far. Never a dull moment as Chelsea fan.

did we really have closure?

honestly?

jose was not blameless. he did deserve the sack. he made so many mistakes, from the transfers to team selection. his treatment of remy and RLC has been despicable to say the least.

and his biggest mistake was trusting his players to come good.

can you honestly say that cesc and costa have given their 100%? that they have tried their level best. i am sorry, but from what i have seen, that is just not true. you can say that there was no player power, but everything - from the timing of the sack, the post match against leicester, emenalo's interview gives more than just an indication that there was down to a lot more than just poor results because of poor tactics. sorry, but if jose deserves the sack then so does some of our players.

what if they dont feel like playing under hiddink now? or whoever permanently replaces him next season. what then? sack them too?

I think you are confusing cause and effect

Remember, every action has a consequence

This isn't just something that happened in a few days, it's been building for a while.

A managers role is to keep his players motivated and performing. Jose couldn't achieve this and he tried everything and it all back fired spectacularly.

I think overall this season, we have witnessed as close to a live breakdown as you are ever likely to see.

The blame is universally spread across Jose, Board and Players.

This is not the same as AVB time.

I think it is closure - it is for me.

I think you are confusing cause and effect

Remember, every action has a consequence

This isn't just something that happened in a few days, it's been building for a while.

A managers role is to keep his players motivated and performing. Jose couldn't achieve this and he tried everything and it all back fired spectacularly.

I think overall this season, we have witnessed as close to a live breakdown as you are ever likely to see.

The blame is universally spread across Jose, Board and Players.

This is not the same as AVB time.

I think it is closure - it is for me.

i am not comparing it to AVB.

as for the blame, i dont think the board is to blame for the current situation. we could have blamed the board if we were 4th and needed that extra player to take us a level further. being 16th and with 15 points in 16 games with the same squad that walked the league can not be the board's mistake.

jose has a lot of blame to take. but hell, the players (a certain of them) have as much blame if not more.

yes, chose these players out of some misguided notion of loyalty while sidelining RLC and remy (masssive mistakes), but even then, our squad is more than good enough to be top half of the table.

what if the same players, cesc and costa, decided that they dont want to play for hiddink anymore? or for whoever follows hiddink, then what? sack them all?

it was not even the case where jose simply froze them out and thus lost. jose still (in his weird way), tried to do the best for the club by playing the "best players". it was upto the players to give their all and play for the club rather than their massive egos. they did not.

i am not comparing it to AVB.

as for the blame, i dont think the board is to blame for the current situation. we could have blamed the board if we were 4th and needed that extra player to take us a level further. being 16th and with 15 points in 16 games with the same squad that walked the league can not be the board's mistake.

jose has a lot of blame to take. but hell, the players (a certain of them) have as much blame if not more.

yes, chose these players out of some misguided notion of loyalty while sidelining RLC and remy (masssive mistakes), but even then, our squad is more than good enough to be top half of the table.

what if the same players, cesc and costa, decided that they dont want to play for hiddink anymore? or for whoever follows hiddink, then what? sack them all?

it was not even the case where jose simply froze them out and thus lost. jose still (in his weird way), tried to do the best for the club by playing the "best players". it was upto the players to give their all and play for the club rather than their massive egos. they did not.

You are grouping too many things together without giving time for them to be redressed.

Jose had to fall on the sword, that much is clear

However, the players that decided to not to play, will also be known and I fully expect it to be a busy summer, I believe that Guus will be in as an Interim role, this will allow him to analyse and report back to the Board. I would expect the trouble makers to be shifted on

It's fine dealing in speculation - but at what point does it become a waste of time, it's like predicting an asteroid will wipe out Stamford Bridge, at some point in time it's a distinct possibility, but what's the point of focusing on it?

The players now have a large responsibility to perform and I'm sure they will

I'm not sure what you are expecting as an answer to your question? I don't think there is one answer, only patience and time will resolve it.

You are grouping too many things together without giving time for them to be redressed.

Jose had to fall on the sword, that much is clear

However, the players that decided to not to play, will also be known and I fully expect it to be a busy summer, I believe that Guus will be in as an Interim role, this will allow him to analyse and report back to the Board. I would expect the trouble makers to be shifted on

It's fine dealing in speculation - but at what point does it become a waste of time, it's like predicting an asteroid will wipe out Stamford Bridge, at some point in time it's a distinct possibility, but what's the point of focusing on it?

The players now have a large responsibility to perform and I'm sure they will

I'm not sure what you are expecting as an answer to your question? I don't think there is one answer, only patience and time will resolve it.

the players did not give shit about us. thats not a speculation, thats the understatement of the year. the worst thing is that, everyone i know, everyone i talk to can see that except for the chelsea fans on here.

my brother is currently in amsterdam. as soon as the hazard thing happened, i got a message from him asking, "what the fuck is going on at chelsea". its that clear to anyone who watches. and i honestly did not have an answer for him.

this is not how players who play for the badge perform. this is not how the champions, who are now in relegation zone, and need to put in a performance to save the club and manager perform.

if the board wanted to make a decision at THIS moment, it should have been the players who should have got the sack. sell the fucking cunts who dont play for the club in 2 weeks and rebuild. that should have been the way forward.

i just cant understand the logic behind sacking jose NOW. with top 4 gone, with league gone, our chances of winning a CL would be 100 times better with jose than with any other manager in the world. how does hiddink know what we need after joining the club on the 20th of december. how?

twice we want

as for patience. why should i have patience with such players. i am not abusing iva or oscar. these players are average and have their limitations. but players like cesc and costa. sorry, but if anyone deserved a sack, it was these 2.

the players did not give shit about us. thats not a speculation, thats the understatement of the year. the worst thing is that, everyone i know, everyone i talk to can see that except for the chelsea fans on here.

my brother is currently in amsterdam. as soon as the hazard thing happened, i got a message from him asking, "what the fuck is going on at chelsea". its that clear to anyone who watches. and i honestly did not have an answer for him.

this is not how players who play for the badge perform. this is not how the champions, who are now in relegation zone, and need to put in a performance to save the club and manager perform.

if the board wanted to make a decision at THIS moment, it should have been the players who should have got the sack. sell the fucking cunts who dont play for the club in 2 weeks and rebuild. that should have been the way forward.

i just cant understand the logic behind sacking jose NOW. with top 4 gone, with league gone, our chances of winning a CL would be 100 times better with jose than with any other manager in the world. how does hiddink know what we need after joining the club on the 20th of december. how?

twice we want

as for patience. why should i have patience with such players. i am not abusing iva or oscar. these players are average and have their limitations. but players like cesc and costa. sorry, but if anyone deserved a sack, it was these 2.

And Cesc and Costa may well be moved on, it is speculation, as none of us know the full story.

Mourinho wasn't working for a number of reasons and the final culmination of this was the effect on the players, it's not that they downed tools, Mourinho was just unable to motivate them to previous levels.

Football is about fine margins and those fine margins were missing - we could have beat Leicester 3-2 - but that's life...

And Cesc and Costa may well be moved on, it is speculation, as none of us know the full story.

Mourinho wasn't working for a number of reasons and the final culmination of this was the effect on the players, it's not that they downed tools, Mourinho was just unable to motivate them to previous levels.

Football is about fine margins and those fine margins were missing - we could have beat Leicester 3-2 - but that's life...

if players can put in such performances and still get the benefit of doubt, while the manager gets the sack, then i pity all the managers.

again, not saying jose was faultless and not saying that he did not deserve the sack. but there are WORSE "things" at CFC at the moment.

A source who has inside knowledge of the situation has confirmed Fabregas and Hazard were leading the charge for Mourinho to be fired. [NBC]

Fabregas was the main opponent to Mourinho as the midfielder had complained to #Chelsea’s hierarchy about Mourinho and his antics. [NBC]

On Mourinho’s final day at #Chelsea, Cesc Fabregas launched into a late tackle on the training ground which caused an all-out brawl. [NBC]

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/12/18/source-hazard-fabregas-pushed-for-mourinhos-firing/