The Board

Daniel Finkelstein needs to go, whoever he follows. Have finally read some of his content given he comes from a way bigger background than I realised. He refers to himself and his wife as, the highest quality people, struggling to find anywhere of quality matching them. He wrote that a few months ago in reviewing one of the best destinations on earth. Watch some of his shit. How the hell is he going under the radar. He’s not doing Nothing at CFC. All the 2+2s suggest he has absolutely no business being here or in football. Pretending to be some travel tourist with no regard for responsible tourism — doing a write up this year about a place at the seems — to get himself %s off the trip. Just horrible type of operating 

9D1EB9BB-09D2-4CB3-9BB6-690BC93BB8BD.jpeg

Edited by IMissEden

The working relationship between the most important people at Chelsea is understood to have broken down beyond repair.

Boehly believes he can get together more than £2.5billion in order to buy out Clearlake’s Eghbali and Jose E Feliciano. He is determined to see through his long-term plans for Chelsea, which include building a new stadium, and wants rid of his fellow investors

Torygraph

2 hours ago, TheHulk said:

Dude stop trolling.

Wanna see me posting 2.5 years ago Reddit, dated, proof, that we’d become the next Arsenal going, we aren’t winning but the youth are playing!, to falling into mid table mediocrity. It also includes the little tidy info that Mount would end up at Utd. Would you like to see dated receipts of when I was watching Neymar before either of us hit puberty, or the agent I did a deal with this week. I know what I’m talking about, you literally don’t, I’ve read what you have to say on this. Learn to learn and respect some points. You’re speculating, I’m not. I know how things work at this level. 

Edited by IMissEden

2 hours ago, IMissEden said:

Wanna see me posting 2.5 years ago Reddit, dated, proof, that we’d become the next Arsenal going, we aren’t winning but the youth are playing!, to falling into mid table mediocrity. It also includes the little tidy info that Mount would end up at Utd. Would you like to see dated receipts of when I was watching Neymar before either of us hit puberty, or the agent I did a deal with this week. I know what I’m talking about, you literally don’t, I’ve read what you have to say on this. Learn to learn and respect some points. You’re speculating, I’m not. I know how things work at this level. 

yes, post it all

show the receipts

Everything feels so reactive. Bohely was a dumb fat yank who didnt know anything about the sport just 2 weeks ago.....now we trust him?😂

and now without clearlake he is going to turn us into the Dodgers? This genius strategy of what? Buying the best players from other teams for massive money, and spreading it out over many years? Isnt that what we've been doing under clearlake? I mean if we are just going to do it the Dodgers way then hell, I could do that. Buy Haaland, Rodri, Son, and Raya. Give them long ass deals. There, we've did it the Dodgers way.

Buying Hernandez, Betts, and Freddie Fucking Freeman before splashing on Ohtani isnt quite rocket science. Its just having unlimited funds, and an insanely large market that views the Dodgers as America's team.

I've said here before that I think we'd all for the most part have made mistakes taking over a winning machine, some I'll advisors whispering initially. I lump both groups together in that, Todd was just the face, but he's the fan, gun to my head, I'd lump for Todd over Eg. It seems good that both parties want it sorted quickly, understandably sound and they are money men, if legally they can make a good profit, great. We need the stadium as well and it seems to have stalled completely since we agreed the pensioners housing buyout.

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Remember when Boehly was being advised on club matters by James Corden….James fucking Corden! 

You actually believe that?

it's a fucking mess.

We lurch from one disaster to another, now it's the fucking owners at it.

What a complete horror show from all the owners, just wish they would sell up and fuck off, they've been a clueless embarrassment the whole time.

This was likely going to be the case when the club was taken over by a consortium.

Explains everything. First window was filled with overpriced big money signings like Koulibaly, Fofana and Sterling (when Boehly called the shots), and complete reversal in the other direction when Eghbali & Clearlake took over proceedings., halfway through that first season.

It's been a mess both ways. Constant reshuffling, chopping and changing at all levels, from top to bottom. No wonder we don't have a shirt sponsor. Embarrassing for a club at this level. 

Whoever thinks that this was all part of some of grand, well throught-out plan is really drinking the kool-aid.

Edited by Blue Armour

Not going to go into the forced sale thing itself, but wasn't one of the points of agreeing to pick Clearlake & co that they declared club can't be sold in next 10 years? Any of the partners selling their stake literally changes who is the owner of the club.