Expectations for 2014-15 season? Time to end the sucess/failure debate for all

I think that with a top Striker and a top CM we should be the favourites, no metter what CIty are doing in the summer (unless they're bringing someone like Rues to play with Silva, keeping Aguaro, and make their defense alot better - and that requires more than buying Mangala, it requires some serious job). I think City should have got the title easily this season, but they proved yet again they dont have this big team mentality. I think we should and would bypass them next season.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks, fuck Guardiola. If he comes to Chelsea I won't even watch the games. Way too boring to watch imo, if Mourinho gets sacked try and get Klopp. I want us to play like Dortmund.

ohh really? and under jose, we play a very interesting football, right?!

ohh really? and under jose, we play a very interesting football, right?!

That's not what I'm saying am I? We played quite boring this year, but if Mou got sacked I really don't want to see Guardiola as our new coach. Guardiola wouldn't even be a good match for us, we don't have the players to play like Barca or Bayern.

IF we want extremely entertaining football go Klopp, every single game of Dortmund this season usually involves 2 or more goals, although not always at the right end. An example is the weekend game in a meaningless game which they won 3-2, here at Chelsea it would have been 1/2-0 win. But for some reason his whole starting 11 or like 8-9 of them are out with long term injuries for some reason, don't know if it is to do with his approach or something else. If we want Mourinho but a bit better and more animated coach try Simione, although a lot of Atletico's games are like our own. Then again go with the easy option if we want a top class manager that is capable(not always) of playing good football which is Carlo back. Outside these 3 I cannot see anyone else improving us, maybe Hynckes if he comes out of retirement but that is about it. No thanks to Pep and tiki taka please, tired of that crap by now and it is not even entertaining like it used to be at Barca 09-11.

Overall next season Jose will get his last chance here, winning no major trophy again and still using the current approach with Costa leading us will resulting in his sacking either at the end of in the middle, depends on our situation at the time. A RDM style melt down for example and he will be gone at Xmas. Imo he WILL DO BETTER AND LEAD US TO GLORY, I have faith in the man and we all should(for now).

IF we want extremely entertaining football go Klopp, every single game of Dortmund this season usually involves 2 or more goals, although not always at the right end. An example is the weekend game in a meaningless game which they won 3-2, here at Chelsea it would have been 1/2-0 win. But for some reason his whole starting 11 or like 8-9 of them are out with long term injuries for some reason, don't know if it is to do with his approach or something else. If we want Mourinho but a bit better and more animated coach try Simione, although a lot of Atletico's games are like our own. Then again go with the easy option if we want a top class manager that is capable(not always) of playing good football which is Carlo back. Outside these 3 I cannot see anyone else improving us, maybe Hynckes if he comes out of retirement but that is about it. No thanks to Pep and tiki taka please, tired of that crap by now and it is not even entertaining like it used to be at Barca 09-11.

Overall next season Jose will get his last chance here, winning no major trophy again and still using the current approach with Costa leading us will resulting in his sacking either at the end of in the middle, depends on our situation at the time. A RDM style melt down for example and he will be gone at Xmas. Imo he WILL DO BETTER AND LEAD US TO GLORY, I have faith in the man and we all should(for now).

I fully agree with this.

Expectations are the same as most years. I fully expect us to make a strong challenge for the league and Champions League, if the right players become available in the summer.

Not good enough mate pretty sure BPL or CL is a must next season whatever happens for Jose to stay on.

Not good enough mate pretty sure BPL or CL is a must next season whatever happens for Jose to stay on.

That depends tbh, if we get a lot of injuries nexy season or if we're just unlucky in the finald then I don't think Jose will get fired.