US open golf

tour de france

british grand prix

wimbledon

british lions tour

the grand national

the ashes

nobel peace prize

Oh fuck off. How could you forget the IPL?

I want Chelsea to fuck Bayern and the bastard bald head Gaydiola

Fuck Bayern and Guardiola!!!!!!! They cheated BVB!

Expectations? In a perfect world, a treble, no?

Realistically an FA Cup and the League would be amazing! A run in the CL too. Minimum -EPL Title

Hopefully title, but I can imagine City, Arsenal, Liverpool and United being stronger and all challenging for title, will be hard. But I wouldnt be against boring 1 Chelsea horse race

I for one would like to see a vast improvement from last season, because despite beating all of our rivals in the title race we still only finished 3 points ahead of Arsenal. Which is something that my friend has never stopped going on about. In addition to that my friend has also made a big deal out of the fact that Wenger finally finished a season with a trophy while Mourinho didn't.

some youngsters getting PROPER playing time

The only youngster who stands any chance of play time is Zouma and he might not even be here at the club(loan to other team). I wouldn't count on playing time for the likes of Kalas, Loftus Cheek or whoever get much playing time because next season is very important for Jose and his future, the expectation/requirement of league title means there isn't really much room for experiment unless we already won the league by March like MU last year or something.

The only youngster who stands any chance of play time is Zouma and he might not even be here at the club(loan to other team). I wouldn't count on playing time for the likes of Kalas, Loftus Cheek or whoever get much playing time because next season is very important for Jose and his future, the expectation/requirement of league title means there isn't really much room for experiment unless we already won the league by March like MU last year or something.

that seems to have been the excuse for the LAST 10 Years

If you can do good in Carling Cup or FA Cup it will be good, if not no big deal.

CL the same, I don't have a obsession towards it as it was a couple of years ago to win it for the first time.

Now I want to win the PL more then anything.

Giving how we finish this season, I say not challenging for the tittle next season would be a disappointment.

We already know what we are lacking, so do the right transfer this window and we have a big chance of taking that last step to PL glory.

Cause City with FFP on their back, they will have to tread lightly.

Liverpool, ain't worry much about them till they improve their defense. But then again, we always have those one season teams. Maybe it's the same for Liverpool? A great season this one, and maybe a mediocre season next.

Arsenal, don't care.

United is the wild card for next season and we will have to see how things go for them this summer.

But bar any catalyst, I think Chelsea should be number 1 for the tittle next season.