Chelsea 0-0 Norwich

Jase

Man of the Match  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I was against it all season when people suggest we buy yet another AM, but maybe we really should get a player like Reus who can create, take on defenders, and score.

We are utterly clueless in attacking positions.

Oh well. Wasn't expecting the title this season anyways. Hopefully we get our business done quickly and have an exact plan to initiate as soon as the Cardiff game ends. I'm expecting 3-4 additions.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you feel sorry for Hazard? Feel sorry for us as the supporters not Hazard. Schurle and Cole also did well but Im surprised how you dont feel sorry for them. Our whole team has been inconsistent this season, thats including the manager and Hazard. Hate the fact that Hazard is treated as a god whereas the rest of our team is full of peasants.

If he didnt speak to the press either he would have been out there from the start.

Just a terrible week all around at the club.

It's BALLS our players lack! I see no BALLS!

and a fucking good striker not the dog-shit we have now.

No striker on earth can help us, if the team is not able to create chances instead of rolling the ball around the penalty area.

The only striker that jumps to my mind who could help us against opponents like norwich at this point is Ronaldo da Lima. But hes retired.

Also, Ashley Cole was very good today I thought. Shame he hasn't been used more this season.

he was even bombing forward and contributing to the attack to my surprise. still we souldn't renew his contract though

Eto'o would have been handy today, the amount of times Ba messed up a simple pass or a knockdown wasn't even funny, even if Eto'o played and was average, he would atleast get the basics right. Costa would make a massive difference to this side.

I do like the fact that this season we play with more urgency when chasing games, for years we just use to cruise like we were 5 up.

Yet again completely incapable of breaking through bottom table defense.

I really wonder if this will be fixed for next season.

well, Jose had the whole season to correct this but failed miserably. It seems he has no clue how to go about it. I was watching the game and all i could see in the second half ( even with two strikers on the field ) was Chelsea playing the ball outside the box constantly. A different coach would instruct the boys to play small intricate passes into the opponent's penalty area to increase the chances scoring or getting a penalty.

Why would you feel sorry for Hazard? Feel sorry for us as the supporters not Hazard. Schurle and Cole also did well but Im surprised how you dont feel sorry for them. Our whole team has been inconsistent this season, thats including the manager and Hazard. Hate the fact that Hazard is treated as a god whereas the rest of our team is full of peasants.

i was only speaking of todays game where i thought the only break in score will come from hazard not of this season but i understand your view ... my point was a lil narrow minded....

This isnt Fifa mate, he doesnt control each player. How is it Mourinho's fault if our players cant pick out simple passes? Team was shocking today.

He picks the tactics he picks the players and he picks who comes into and leaves the club. It's not like we haven't seen this before .... How many toothless performances is going to take for some of you to lay some blame on Jose?

summed up our season this match. the first half, it seemed like the players could not give a flying fuck about the shit going on. the 2nd half, hazard's inclusion gave us a massive jump and we looked like scoring but deep down somehow i knew we simply were not going to. the confidence has been dashed big time. absolutely crushed, to say the least.

schwarzer - nothing much to do. i hope it was his last SB match and we will have courtois back next season.

Cole - MOTM for me. gave his heart and soul. dont know what jose plans for him. right now he is playing some superb football.

JT - recycled the ball well cos that was his main job. his interception when 3 on3 was massive. could have scored with that header early on but simply was not our day.

GC - good performance. that block when the norwich player got 1v1 with mark was massive.

iva - please for the love of god have azpi play for us at RB next season. atleast he should be our first choice. iva is a good RB. brilliant in defence but gives us NOTHING in attack. a cut back, a cross, a burst of pace to beat a man... nothing.

matic - was pretty good. suprised he was the one taken off... i would have prefered cole to be taken out and going to a back 3. him and luiz on the field gave us our best time.

lamps - he played? i only saw his name on the team sheet. on the pitch i dont remember seeing him. should not be getting an extension. end of

salah - same as lamps. anonymous. cant remember anything worthwhile that he did

willian - first half he blew hot and cold. second half, he represented the club. tried his fucking hardest only to not getting that luck or chance or that cutting edge.

schurrle - good game. in the first half, it seemed he was the only one who wanted to be on the pitch. my only concern with him is that he should start being a winger too rather than an inside forward. never goes outside of the fullback to the by line. too predictable as he keeps cutting in.

ba - lol. another player whose contribution to our play was next to 0. how many of these did we have on pitch today.

subs -

luiz - tried a 100 change of plays passes and none of them reached their intended targets. tried to find schurlle/hazard on the touchline many times but ended up being intercepted. his shot was good but his passing was horrendous. we need a proper DLP. we need a bloody MODRIC!!!!

hazard - showed his class. tried everything but again no cutting edge.

torres- add another to the "did nothing" list.

simply cant wait for the cardiff game and the season to be officially over. END IT!!! the players definitely want it over.

He picks the tactics he picks the players and he picks who comes into and leaves the club. It's not like we haven't seen this before .... How many toothless performances is going to take for some of you to lay some blame on Jose?

You cant put the whole blame on Jose, just like you cant put the whole blame on the team. Today the team was clueless. Is that all Jose or just incompetence?

Irregardless of the tactics...I can't believe how incapable our midfield is incapable of finding the bloody striker in place...granted Ba was mostly anonymous today, but there were more than a couple of moments where he was in a good position in the 6 yard box to do a one-touch finish, and Willian elects to shoot instead of giving the pass.