Jase

Man of the Match  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was very shit. are we now expected to drop points everytime we face a parked defence. no imagination, no offensive tactical patterns and organisation, poor hold up and link up play by the striker(s), poor movement and so on. How long are going to continue to rely on luck and indidvidual brilliance to bail us out against these teams.

I thought Norwich should have had a penalty and we should had one or two ourselves. Schürrle hit the post, Luiz hit the woodwork aswell. Hazard came on at half time and sharpened us up. Typical performance versus bottom teams when we can't score in the first 30-40 minutes. We walk the ball to their box, pass it to death and end up losing it or having a toe-poke at goal. Frustrating but in the end of the day maybe that's what we need to see our weaknesses and correct them by next season.

Thanks mate! Ah, I'm sure next season will be better, with new strikers and hopefuly midfielder too.

I thought Norwich should have had a penalty and we should had one or two ourselves. Schürrle hit the post, Luiz hit the woodwork aswell. Hazard came on at half time and sharpened us up. Typical performance versus bottom teams when we can't score in the first 30-40 minutes. We walk the ball to their box, pass it to death and end up losing it or having a toe-poke at goal. Frustrating but in the end of the day maybe that's what we need to see our weaknesses and correct them by next season.

that's a good analysis .. Im just so pissed off ... gonna start a new thread "Lets All LAFF at Chelsea " oh no need it will be in all the Papers tomorrow ,,

and for once they will be right

Mourinho just said the team who needs to survive did not play to win laughingsmiley001.gif bloody hypocrite. Excellent manager but the BS he sprouts out is quite ridiculous and hypocritical really. They basically done the same plan against us what we done against Liverpool. I am not worried though. Next season we will be back with a bang but irritates me that the games we should be winning easily have let us down. Such a shame because with our record against the top 4 teams we should be leading that table.

Back to the match not much to say apart from disappointing to think we could not get 1 past Norwich. MOTM goes to Cahill. Cole was equally excellent.

Didn't watch the game... Can anayone tell me how did we do? From the result I see we played shit, but did we or were we just unlucky?

Norwich have conceded, what, 60 goals this season.

Take a guess.

We were terribad.

feel sorry for hazard , seriouly others really lacked balls simply couldnt support him well ...u can raise your head high dude

also cole bombing up down the flank in support was a breath of freash air ...but seriouly mourinho has some real issue to sort next

season...

Why would you feel sorry for Hazard? Feel sorry for us as the supporters not Hazard. Schurle and Cole also did well but Im surprised how you dont feel sorry for them. Our whole team has been inconsistent this season, thats including the manager and Hazard. Hate the fact that Hazard is treated as a god whereas the rest of our team is full of peasants.

Brilliant defensive performance from Norwich but once again, our struggles against the smaller teams that sit deep are again highlighted. This is against a team that have lost their last 8 away games. Breaking down these sort of teams aren't easy, but I can't even remember us creating one clear chance. All the chances we created were half chances (Luiz & Schurrle hitting the post) which is again pretty poor.

Players like Mata or KDB would've been very useful to us in games like these; we don't have either anymore but Jose left our most creative player, the one that we look to to create things individually (because we don't have a real system going forward) on the bench, and that allowed Norwich to settle into their defensive game. We were way too slow in the first half.

I seriously hope we work hard on our attacking system next season, or at least bring in a coach under Jose that can help him with that.

To call that a brilliant defensive performance from Norwich is overstating it I think. I mean we kinda made it easy for them with our brainless offensive plan, if we even have one. Hardly any threat at all in the first half when we were just labouring around the pitch. Players hogging on the ball, took too many touches and then passing backwards and sideways. Then, when we did put more pressure on them in the second, only Ba was in the box and god knows why the others were annoyingly standing outside the box and not making runs into it to support Ba! True to our identity as well, we aimlessly put in crosses into the box when there's only 1 player in blue in there with 4 or more Norwich players around. I mean WHAT THE HELL?!