Jase

Man of the Match  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have a feeling that some of you were secretly wishing for Chelsea to fuck this up so that you can slate Mourinho, Willian and all the players you don't like...

I don't get this moaning and disappointment and shit. Atletico Madrid fans should be disappointed and furious as hell because of that Florentino Perez robbery in Levante, not Chelsea fans. Ok, I get it, 0-0 against one of the worst teams in the league, but does it matter anymore? Chelsea had no chance to win the EPL, Norwich and Cardiff games were just bonuses.

Kalas, Ake, Baker, Van Ginkel at Cardiff!

I just have a feeling that some of you were secretly wishing for Chelsea to fuck this up so that you can slate Mourinho, Willian and all the players you don't like...

I don't get this moaning and disappointment and shit. Atletico Madrid fans should be disappointed and furious as hell because of that Florentino Perez robbery in Levante, not Chelsea fans. Ok, I get it, 0-0 against one of the worst teams in the league, but does it matter anymore? Chelsea had no chance to win the EPL, Norwich and Cardiff games were just bonuses.

what are you talking about?

totally agree. the "support" and the "fans" on here are weird and pathetic. somehow there is SO much negativity around us despite having such a season, that it is unbelievable.

What the fuck is this?

The same shit was said last season with Benitez.

That fans wanted Chelsea to lose to hate Benitez even more.

And that was total bullshit. We always want Chelsea to do good regardless who is on the team.

As a newby on this site I have to say I'm as disappointed with today's result as are all Blues supporters no doubt. To be honest JM has inherited a squad that needs some pruning and a few additions. We need a new backbone and sadly JT & Frank wont be regulars for much longer.

I think JM will rebuild (hopefully with some UK additions) but my main concern is he appears more sullen and less charismatic than the JM that first arrived at this club some 10 years ago. OK, he's been about a bit and time does smooth out the rough edges but it doesn't yet have that old same feeling when you just knew players would run through brick walls for him.

I still believe, but he must be given time as we have the best manager in world football at our club - no argument. RA wants exciting expansive football and continued success, JM will give it to him in time and I believe this season has been a success and the rebuilding has started albeit there has been the papering over of a few cracks! It will happen - all in good time!

I may get some shit for this but does anyone think that we were a better team last season?

Want to Double Team... :rolleyes:

I think it was November. He was saying Arsenal was the boring the team because they couldn't score at home, something like that.

now jose faces it himself...