Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

Sorry, I don't believe we should be relying on our winger to be defending in our own box. We shouldn't be relying on Hazard to be a defender. He's meant to be our main guy going forward.

Especially when he's not even fully match fit.

If he was not fit enough to track back then he shouldnt have played IMO. Defending isnt the best part of Hazard's game, but he has shown the ability to track back and put a shift in when fit. He should not have been rushed back today though.

We should have more options than playing a hurt player in a game like this. Hell...what happened to Brazil's n10 we have rested on the bench for two weeks? Is he even still alive?

I just don't understand why you'd instruct Hazard to defend in our own box.

Yep you are right, his job was to create chances up front only. Didnt really do that either.....but he had a really good game. Everyone else was terrible.

Look we have the 2-0 against PSG to talk about and the 0-0 in Madrid against today's opponents.

The rest was teams like Schalke-Petrolul and we could even afford losing twice to circus clowns Basel !

It counts that we reached the stage of 4, but what we say for the premiership (i.e. diabolical misfortune) cannot be said about Europe.

Lol at people blaming Hazard for both goals. Sorry, you shouldn't be relying on your winger to be defending in your own box.

That's wrong because Turan and Adrian were doing exactly that.. It was an execution thing.. Not blaming Hazard totally cause he did not stop the cross but the rest of the defense was shambolic to say the least...

Simeone got Mourinho on that one. He targetted our left lane correctly.

Lol. You confirm everything you said when you entered. Eden made defensive mistakes, but he was at least in the sixteen. Were where the others in both instances.

Non - guilty, heavy words. I did not say that. But: who is our most dangerous one going forward and put that into the equation.

Based on todays match Id say it was Willian. The guy gave everything today.

If he was not fit enough to track back then he shouldnt have played IMO. Defending isnt the best part of Hazard's game, but he has shown the ability to track back and put a shift in when fit. He should not have been rushed back today though.

We should have more options than playing a hurt player in a game like this. Hell...what happened to Brazil's n10 we have rested on the bench for two weeks? Is he even still alive?

It wasn't his lack of tracking back, for the first goal in particular he was level with the right back and just fell asleep and didn't notice him ghost behind him. Fitness has nothing to do with that. He seems to have been running up and down the pitch fine all game to me.

I can't believe he didn't start Oscar tbh.

Yep you are right, his job was to create chances up front only. Didnt really do that either.....but he had a really good game. Everyone else was terrible.

See, I'm not even saying that. You need to understand that. I'm not saying that Hazard wasn't at fault for the goals, what I am saying is that you shouldn't have him defending that deep in the box when we already have 6 defenders on the pitch.

Well, this is one of those nights, isn't it? A real nightmare, everything went against us, but this is football. How many of us were expecting a semi-final this season? I wasn't, to be honest. This will pass, we will be back stronger next season.

Proud to be a blue. Always.