Chelsea v Atletico Madrid

Jase

Hazard didn't track his man twice but we shouldn't be relying on Hazard to defend when we have 6 defenders on the pitch.

Excuses already flying in. Hazard was given a job and he failed not once but twice.

I guess this game proves that we can't always just "sit back" and defend all the time.. sometimes you need players out there that can take the game by the scruff of the neck and get a big win..

Yes we've done it before .. tonight is not an example I'm afraid!

Hazard was the guy who supposed to help tonight. It looks like he fucked it up royally.

Bullshit. You clowns shouldn't start blaming Hazard for this. Can't you see it's not really his fault? He is just coming back from a calf injury and can't track back properly. Blame the manager for switching him from a central position to the wings were he has to track runners. STUPID move

Hazard shouldnt have even played today. He wasnt fit. That has to be the only reason he would just let his man go like that...twice.

Exactly. Or he should have remained in his central position. How can people blame him for that? Were the fuck were our fullbacks?

Got several issues to address during the transfer period...

We have spent a lot of money already.

Can't go changing the whole team now.

Look at Atlético done with far lesser budget then us.

We had Mata and kdb. Sold them to keep using Oscar and he is nowhere around.

So there's something wrong with that picture.

Yeah 100% agree. You cant say nothing against Hazard on these forums. He was at fault for the two goals but the rest of the team didnt do enough either.

The amount of Hazard Fanatics on this forum and others is fucking pathetic.

I like the guy he has that world class thing in him but he was just rubbish today.

A lot of idiots bash Oscar in each game yet when Eden fucks the game up the other are to blame.

Yeah 100% agree. You cant say nothing against Hazard on these forums. He was at fault for the two goals but the rest of the team didnt do enough either.

I agree the whole team defending was very poor.. Not to put it all on him I will leave that to match sharpness.. It's alright didn't expect us to win this year with the strike force we have but I expected a better showing at the bridge