Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

I don't even think we will do that. I think it will be a case of letting them attack us and trying to hold on for a draw.

Will they even want to attack us though lol? Like us they seem to have difficulties in breaking teams down from open play; perhaps both teams will be content with giving the ball away and retreating!

Personally i think the ball will be left on the centre circle, both teams will just stand there waiting to see who dares touch the ball first.

Hah! I think it will be quite likely that both teams lump the ball upfield from a GK just to allow the opposition defenders the ball (even though we pretty much always do that anyway).

Edit: just seen this on Twitter which seems quite apt:

Who the fuck cares about the premier league ? It's all about the Champions League nowadays. Stop bashing our players, keep the faith, remember what we did two years ago, what we did against PSG, this team can go all the way, from Madrid to Lisbon.

Who the fuck is Simeone ? We have freaking Jose Mourinho. He's the big man who always deliver on the big occasions. I'm going for a win with a sensational perfomance of Hazard.

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE.

Who the fuck is Simeone ?

Well he took over an Atletico Madrid side 4 points above the relegation zone and since then he's won the Europe League, subsequently beating us 4-1 in the Super Cup; he also beat Mourinho's Madrid in the final of the Copa del Rey at the Bernabeu; he is currently leading La Liga - 85 points with 4 games to go(!) - and is in the semi-finals of the Champions League with a side assembled at a fraction of the cost of all its rivals (including us). I don't think you should underestimate him or his team particularly given that they seem like a better, equally-as-spirited (if not more) version of us.

Well he took over an Atletico Madrid side 4 points above the relegation zone and since then he's won the Super Cup beating us 4-1; he beat Mourinho's Madrid in the final of the Copa del Rey at the Bernabeu; he is currently leading La Liga - 85 points with 4 games to go(!) - and is in the semi-finals of the Champions League with a side assembled at a fraction of the cost of all its rivals (including us). I don't think you should underestimate him or his team particularly given that they seem like a better, equally-as-spirited (if not more) version of us.

Not in José league.

Just because you think Mourinho is the much better manager that doesn't mean Simeone won't get the better of him: Tony Pulis did so very convincingly so, and outwitted Jose in my opinion.

we are talking about the CL ,,, some of us think in a positive way ... A M are not unbeatable ,, WE are Chelsea ,, we KTF .. perhaps you are the doubting Thomas

at the last supper .

we are talking about the CL ,,, some of us think in a positive way ... A M are not unbeatable ,, WE are Chelsea ,, we KTF .. perhaps you are the doubting Thomas

at the last supper .

Thinking positively is one thing... Saying 'Who the fuck is Simeone?' as to suggest that he is a rubbish manager whose side we will pass with ease is a very different thing.

Thinking positively is one thing... Saying 'Who the fuck is Simeone?' as to suggest that he is a rubbish manager whose side we will pass with ease is a very different thing.

Can you show me a FEW of of your positive posts ?????

Can you show me a FEW of of your positive posts ?????

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14305-the-mourinho-thread/page-690#entry885550

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16711-22-willian/page-53#entry883946

...Apologies for not making every post of mine a positive one. God forbid anyone express an honest opinion should it be negative!

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14305-the-mourinho-thread/page-690#entry885550

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16711-22-willian/page-53#entry883946

...Apologies for not making every post of mine a positive one. God forbid anyone express an honest opinion should it be negative!

well done you managed TWO ....

Once again I apologise - this time for not looking through every single post of mine to satisfy your demands. Instead I shall please you by adding your customary three commas to this post ,,,

they are full stops ,, you need to check your punctuation as well ..NOS DA