Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa- Crap

Fabregas- Average because the excitement has died down

Everyone else someone buys in the PL is a WC player and we will finish mid-table.

It is natural when you just bought a new Porsche only to realize your rival got a new Ferrari, of course you would be worried. Not to mention it is the fastest and best racing car on the market apparently for a bargain price.

It is natural when you just bought a new Porsche only to realize your rival got a new Ferrari, of course you would be worried. Not to mention it is the fastest and best racing car on the market apparently for a bargain price.

Worried about what? It's football, teams buy players, why would I be worried.

Because for instance Pogba or Vidal can actually do somthing beside running like a rabbit or getting yellow and red each match

Yh if that player is Heskey, it just happens to be one of the best CM in the world, actually probably the best atm.

Yh if that player is Heskey, it just happens to be one of the best CM in the world, actually probably the best atm.

I think you may need to swap teams if Vidal joins United, you seem to have a Vidal hard on.

But like i say this transfer ban on us signing players is quite difficult at the moment. I wish Chelsea would sign players. People want all the chocolates in the box but but won't accept one or two because they are spoilt.

:tiphat:

Been told tonight that Man Utd have had no dialogue with Juventus over Vidal and he's not on their radar #MUFC

He's very reliable when it comes to United.

Even more reliable is Andy Mitten, who thinks a deal will be done. I think United are briefing the media that they're not interested in Vidal (for whatever reason) even though they obviously are.

Even more reliable is Andy Mitten, who thinks a deal will be done. I think United are briefing the media that they're not interested in Vidal (for whatever reason) even though they obviously are.

Talk about putting yourself on the important perch, who the fuck does he think he is :lol::lol::lol:

Try looking at what we have rather than at what others have/might get. The grass is always greener on the other side. Vidal is a complete CM and a WC player, for sure, but he's not superior to Matic when it comes to defending and he's far inferior to Fabregas when it comes to passing and creativity, not to mention that both of our midfielders are PL proven.

Don't get me wrong--I'd be happy to get Vidal. Just putting things into perspective, mate.

How about we try to swap Oscar for Vidal. I mean, Costa-Hazard-Fabregas-Schurrle-Matic-Vidal does seem more balanced, more dynamic and more defensively sound than Costa-Hazard-Oscar-Schurrle-Matic-Fabregas. We could include a some kind of buy-back clause in case Oscar develops to become the player we all are expecting him to be. But right now the way the squad is formed, Vidal seems like the more logical player for the starting eleven. He would simply complete the puzzle that is already terrifyingly complete.

By the way, I'm a new here so that's why you haven't seen me post here before :halo:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You