Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what is said, denials included, I'm still going to be nervous about him going to United until the window shuts.

He's so obviously the exact midfielder they need that it would be stupid for them not to go for him. Still fishy to me that they so easily allowed Evra to go to Juve after he just signed an extension and they'd lost all of their veteran leadership at the back. Sounds like a deal sweetener to land Vidal.

The inner muppet in me is dreaming that we're reserving the legendary #8 shirt for a world class midfielder like Vidal or Pogba. It's hard to even imagine how unbelievably ridiculous a midfield 3 of Vidal/Matic/Fabregas would be.

No matter what is said, denials included, I'm still going to be nervous about him going to United until the window shuts.

He's so obviously the exact midfielder they need that it would be stupid for them not to go for him. Still fishy to me that they so easily allowed Evra to go to Juve after he just signed an extension and they'd lost all of their veteran leadership at the back. Sounds like a deal sweetener to land Vidal.

The inner muppet in me is dreaming that we're reserving the legendary #8 shirt for a world class midfielder like Vidal or Pogba. It's hard to even imagine how unbelievably ridiculous a midfield 3 of Vidal/Matic/Fabregas would be.

It would be more likely if Vidal himself wanted to go but with him vehemently denying he's tempted to go and with Juve having their own ambitions as a club it seems less likely that he will leave.

That should open the door for Pogba though!

It would be more likely if Vidal himself wanted to go but with him vehemently denying he's tempted to go and with Juve having their own ambitions as a club it seems less likely that he will leave.

That should open the door for Pogba though!

Like MrBlueGuy said above, it sounds to me like he's saying he won't force his way out because he loves Juventus too much for that, but if an offer comes in that he and the club feel is appropriate he'll go.

It's kind of weird that we haven't even been linked to him during this entire summer. The kind of player José loves.

Like MrBlueGuy said above, it sounds to me like he's saying he won't force his way out because he loves Juventus too much for that, but if an offer comes in that he and the club feel is appropriate he'll go.

Well of course! But that would have to be a 'knock your socks off' offer and I don't see it happening. Every player has a sell point...

Well of course! But that would have to be a 'knock your socks off' offer and I don't see it happening. Every player has a sell point...

Let's offer £30m + Ramires. :lol:

If united do get VIdal, that would make them title contenders.....

Their team is balancing out really well.

DDG

Smalling-Jones-Evan

Rafael-kagawa/herrera-mata/adan-vidal-valencia/welbeck/shaw

rooney/chica-rvp

If united do get VIdal, that would make them title contenders.....

Their team is balancing out really well.

DDG

Smalling-Jones-Evan

Rafael-kagawa/herrera-mata/adan-vidal-valencia/welbeck/shaw

rooney/chica-rvp

They would still be weak defensively IMO, and they are going to buy a quality CB as far as I am aware.

I dunno why aren't we in for him? He could be the perfect box to box player for us alongside Matic. He's just too good and has everything like Pace, technique finishing, stamina, tackling ability.

I'll be gutted if he ends up in United he's too good a player to play for those scums.

Vidal-Matic

-----Fab---

Imagine this midfield in 4-3-3. And we have sufficient funds to afford him. And he'll make us outright favourties to win PL and one of the strong contenders of UCL.

I dunno why aren't we in for him? He could be the perfect box to box player for us alongside Matic. He's just too good and has everything like Pace, technique finishing, stamina, tackling ability.

I'll be gutted if he ends up in United he's too good a player to play for those scums.

Vidal-Matic

-----Fab---

Imagine this midfield in 4-3-3. And we have sufficient funds to afford him. And he'll make us outright favourties to win PL and one of the strong contenders of UCL.

Reminds me of these guys

makelele_essien_lampard_ES.jpg

^

if anything, ballack-essien-lampard is closer to matic-vidal-fab in comparison imo

i hope city will do anything to hijack this guy from united to replace yaya.

I havent had enough seeing United down to their knee for only 1 season :(

Edited by Ze Mario

Please get Vidal Jose! He'll be the final piece in our jigsaw. He's the perfection of a central midfielder. :)

We dont need another CM.

The final piece would be to get rid of Torres and get another striker.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2716989/Arturo-Vidal-s-47m-Manchester-United-held-Louis-van-Gaal-s-doubts-knee-injury-claims-Chile-boss-Jorge-Sampaoli.html

Price is near £50m for him, but apparently he got a knee injury issue. Hmm if we don't go in for him at 50m I can't blame the board, seems a bit too much for me. Maybe 35m max.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You