Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's now directly named United.

"I'm already at a great team, Juventus, so I will be just as calm if the Manchester United option falls through."

I have a feeling it's already as good as done.

This would make zero sense for Juventus. Losing a world class player entering his prime years while he's still on a long term contract for peanuts (in relative terms), with no worthy replacements lined up ... really odd.

This would make zero sense for Juventus. Losing a world class player entering his prime years while he's still on a long term contract for peanuts (in relative terms), with no worthy replacements lined up ... really odd.

That is very, very strange.

What makes no sense to me is that if he can be had for such a low fee for someone of his class, why the hell isn't EVERY big club after him? Why aren't PSG, Barca, Madrid, Bayern, City, and ourselves after him?

Why aren't we offering them £25m and Ramires or just a boat load of cash for him? Like I've said time and time again, if José could design the perfect midfielder on a computer Vidal would be it. He's an absolute bulldog that contributes in all phases of the game.

Yet seemingly the only club being linked to him is United. Mind boggling.

That is very, very strange.

What makes no sense to me is that if he can be had for such a low fee for someone of his class, why the hell isn't EVERY big club after him? Why aren't PSG, Barca, Madrid, Bayern, City, and ourselves after him?

Why aren't we offering them £25m and Ramires or just a boat load of cash for him? Like I've said time and time again, if José could design the perfect midfielder on a computer Vidal would be it. He's an absolute bulldog that contributes in all phases of the game.

Sometimes I get a feeling that we fans rate Vidal much higher than team managers.

That alone is what's making me think there's nothing concrete in this. United at the moment are being linked to nearly anyone: Fabregas, Kroos, Di Maria, Robben, Reus, Hummels, Cavani, Schweinsteiger etc.

What all of these players have in common is that United either missed out when they moved elsewhere or have absolutely no chance of signing them because they're not going anywhere at least this year. The media are going over the top with linking everyone and their dog to United because that's what sells papers, and a cynic would say that also sells Manchester United season tickets if these rumours are coming from someone inside the club.

I also find it odd that no one in Italy seems to be reporting much about Vidal going to United, at the moment it's all just English media with some whispers also coming from Chile.

That alone is what's making me think there's nothing concrete in this. United at the moment are being linked to nearly anyone: Fabregas, Kroos, Di Maria, Robben, Reus, Hummels, Cavani, Schweinsteiger etc.

What all of these players have in common is that United either missed out when they moved elsewhere or have absolutely no chance of signing them because they're not going anywhere at least this year. The media are going over the top with linking everyone and their dog to United because that's what sells papers, and a cynic would say that also sells Manchester United season tickets if these rumours are coming from someone inside the club.

I also find it odd that no one in Italy seems to be reporting much about Vidal going to United, at the moment it's all just English media with some whispers also coming from Chile.

Yeah, all of this gives me hope.

I would be absolutely shocked, though, if their only signings are Herrera and Shaw. Their fans would be very upset if that were the case. The way Moyes talked about the players they were going to bring in before he left and the way their board and players talk it sounds like they were bringing in some serious names. I think they will certainly bring in at least one world class player.

If they make no more signings I think they'd do extremely well just to scrape 4th.

Did Juve even have to sell him in the first place? Do they need the money really bad? Who they are rumoured after for his replacement? or did they already have a decent backup?

If the answer is "No" for all the question, it is most likely just a bull**** rumour.

I was reading an article last days about Vidal going to United only if Juventus manage to get Ramires there..

Arturo is one of the best midfielderas in the world for me, and defo a player who would fit in really really nicely in midfield trio with Cesc and Matic. I really hope we try to bring him in, whatever the cost.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You