Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

Meanwhile on RedCafe, United fans make fun of Juventus. They say "Juventus fans really hate our guts don't they? I've never seen another team outside the PL bang on so much about the money we spend, they're even comparing us to City, Arsenal and Liverpool ect. lol.gif"

"The money we spend is earned through years of success and sponsorship deals which come with it. Not like City and chelsea who had sugar daddy. Though we have debt, we end up making record profits. It is idiotic if people have problems with United spending 100m+ in one season when serious rebuild is required."

Those united fans are so fucking hypocrite its beyond me.

Also they want Bale :clown:

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, good.

Look at that fucking muppet. Looks like a turtle. Isn't he basically to Man United what John Cross is to Arsenal? Journalist who tries sometimes to act impartial and not harbor any biases but is clearly a United supporter?

Anyways, if there's even a chance that Juve would sell I'd think every big club who's in the CL would be sniffing around. Only way I can see him going there is if they offered PSG sized wages and LvG does an amazing sales pitch.

Imagine Vidal in the box to box Ramires role in our side. *swoon*

If EVER there were a time to hijack a move this would be it.

Can't let him go there, FFS.

I am shocked he is all but 100% leaving Juve now. Let's do a Willian, Mourinho & Roman!

What a dumb news by dailyfail why would Juve sell him for that amount :D:D and why would Vidal go to United except money? :clown::clown:

Vidal - "I've heard about the rumours, but I haven't spoken more about this subject. I'm enjoying my holidays, and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens. I'm very calm, but anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world."

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-vidal-love-play-manchester-united-094233871--sow.html

Close to MU now apparently for 35m+ Evra which should be around 38-40m max. What a fucking bargain, I doubt he will demand like 200k per week too. Really should be in for this guy, who is the best CM in the world. Can play well at CDM,CM,CAM and scores double figure for 3 seasons running now. Sell Oscar and Lukaku if needed to be, just must sign this guy because he is so good and the price quoted is bargain.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You