Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

Need to start with a win today, win all our games we finish ahead of Liverpool and in my opinion win the league. Might as well go for it fully, I dont want to see us be cautious and wait to the second half to really start attacking, that's too dangerous and we too often concede when we eventually go for it with no time to come back

I can see City dropping points in the title race, as well as us, unfortunately Liverpool's run in outside of us is the easiest - Norwich, then Palace and Newcastle who have nothing to play for. Still rue the Villa and Palace games, I don't think we will have another chance as easy as this season to win the league for some time.

Pool/City draw would have been ideal but if we win today they still only remain 2 points ahead of us where we will need to take points at Anfield.

No man!!!! If City drew today they would need TWO MORE draws to 1 point under us (given we go 100%), now that city lost if they draw once they drop those 5 points we need. Including today you think City were going to draw 3 games (because lord knows today was the only game they were going to lose)? We shouldn't expect anyone but ourselves to take care of Liverpool.

So, will Swansea be the latest to play the game raising cunts against us? Villa and Palace have done it already so I'm gonna say yes.

They've been shit recently so this is the game they'll suddenly decide to play like they did at their best when Laudrup was there.

We have to kill it early. Hopefully we're comfortable by halftime, but I doubt it. Give us some more goals, Andre!

I don't like our lineup to be honest.

Yes, Demba scored the saving goal for us Tuesday, but his middle name is offside so he's the opposite kind of player I'd play in away games. He's useless as they get.

I also don't feel happy to welcome Ramires to the team although that would be unavoidable. bleh

But I absolutely LOVE our three AMs and I believe in the win.

Why not start Cole? Are we just going to throw him to the wolves against Atletico without any preparation?

I said in the UCL thread I didn't see Cole starting. Playing a sub at 60 mark or even 45 yes, but not start.

Also, I can see Mourinho deciding to play with three CB's instead of playing Cole in the Atleti match...

I don't like our lineup to be honest.

Yes, Demba scored the saving goal for us Tuesday, but his middle name is offside so he's the opposite kind of player I'd play in away games. He's useless as they get.

He'll be extra motivated though.