Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

Swansea playing better football than us WITH 10 MEN.

We need to play good football, not just compact football " we are compact at the back, everyone has defensive resposibilities, and we dont concede' type of football.

I really hope for all the money we spend, we actually coach our players in attack transition and pace.

This is Uninspiring to say the least.

Matic is more useful than Ramires in this kind of game because he can at least pass a ball. Also, if it's attack vs defense we should bring in an extra striker instead of subbing out Salah.

Matic has slow passes, and zero attacking instincts.

Matic has slow passes, and zero attacking instincts.

I feel bad even replying to you. 3 assists in his last 3 games from DM. Probably the most incisive passer in our team behind Hazard. Do you even watch football at all?

If that happened to one of our player, you would be moaning "the ref robbed us" etc.

That's to harsh Blue or not

Bullshit. If that happened to one of our players, I would be saying the player is stupid as shit. No, it was NOT harsh.

Swansea playing better football than us WITH 10 MEN.

We need to play good football, not just compact football " we are compact at the back, everyone has defensive resposibilities, and we dont concede' type of football.

I really hope for all the money we spend, we actually coach our players in attack transition and pace.

This is Uninspiring to say the least.

How dare you say that? We're perfect. We're at the very height of beautiful football!