Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

Mourinho doesn't really employ a classic 433 its only 433ish, in reality its 4321 and 4312 if he makes a trivote in the midfield. Willian isn't that central (especially after the sending off) at the moment we are playing 4231.

If that happened to one of our player, you would be moaning "the ref robbed us" etc.

That's to harsh Blue or not

Exactly. The difference between a yellow and a just a free kick is often nothing. Yellows are often used to calm down a game. Getting both of those called yellows is really rare for so early in the game. I'll take it of course but if that were to happen to a Chelsea player we'd all be outraged.

Time to Jose show some balls, its attack vs defense.

2nd half we need Oscar replacing Salah. Matic is useless in that kind of game, time for Lampard.

Matic is more useful than Ramires in this kind of game because he can at least pass a ball. Also, if it's attack vs defense we should bring in an extra striker instead of subbing out Salah.

Btw im just back from a weekend in paris( bit speeding to be on time for the game ?) and i was suprised how many people that were wearing chelsea shirts there.

I was like" wtf didnt we just kick your team out of the cl?"