Chelsea v PSG

Jase

I think we started a little bit too slow. I don't know if they were nervous, or hasty, but we didn't start that well.

Paris is here to defend and praying for a counter where they can score.

I think our pressing until 22-25minutes wasn't par to what it normally is. We needed to press more and we started doing it better towards in the second half...

Schurrle's goal was precious, such coolness and precision, and we had to read his finishing is bad (we - the people who didn't know him that well when he was signed).

I think Oscar is playing really well and Luiz had ups and downs.

I think Willian couldn't replicate his performance against Stoke, but I feel Frank is even better.

The defense seems very firm and solid here.

I'm positive we'll do it, I'm still going with my initial 3-0 prediction.

We need to give Etoo more service though

Hazard injured is suspicious...he played bad from first minute...he is linked with Psg and maybe his head is turned somewhere else...he walked of the pitch comfortable, but his face was like he had failed to impress Mou, maybe he lacked some confidence...just guesing but something was wrong with this sub...

Hazard injured is suspicious...he played bad from first minute...he is linked with Psg and maybe his head is turned somewhere else...he walked of the pitch comfortable, but his face was like he had failed to impress Mou, maybe he lacked some confidence...just guesing but something was wrong with this sub...

Come on stop parano man

Worried about Willian and lamps on a yellow

Luiz worries me every time he's on the ball

Shurrle is really stepping up for the team

If Ramires could hold his own on a yellow in the first leg, so can these two.

I'll give you a saying we have in Portuguese. I'll translate it into English and it'll sound weird as fuck but you'll get the message

STOP LOOKING FOR FUR IN A HEN EGG!

it is not suspicious at all. The guy got injured. Simple really. Doesn't need too much speculation in my opinion.