Chelsea v PSG

Jase

A bit scary that they're still outrunning us, hopefully we can keep concentration for 45+ more minutes and not let some silly one in.

Schurrle is class.

Just another 1-0 half, and all is well.

The ref is a complete bell end. 1 sub, 1 goal, 1 lengthy injury = 1 minute extra time. Fucking idiot.

Gotta be at least 4 minutes, some of those foulds especially where Ivanovic and the ref were hugging it out wasted some good time.

We can do it!!!! We shouldve really been 2-0 by the end of the first half. I hope that misskick by cahill doesnt comeback and bite us at full time. We are close guys! Keep on believing, until the last second. Hazard out for schurrle was a blessing in disguise it seems. Any news on why hazard went off? Hope its not bad at all.

Main thing we got one, just one more and keep defensively solid. Smart play by Luiz on Cavani's card, psyhological victory. Had Cahill took his chance... chin up, we've got this. I don't mind going out aslong as we go fighting. No daydreaming on the field and everyone has to give 110%. Come on Chels!

We can do it!!!! We shouldve really been 2-0 by the end of the first half. I hope that misskick by cahill doesnt comeback and bite us at full time. We are close guys! Keep on believing, until the last second. Hazard out for schurrle was a blessing in disguise it seems. Any news on why hazard went off? Hope its not bad at all.

He saw a mirror and realized his haircut was shit so he ran off to get it fixed. He'll be fit for the weekend.

SHIRLEY!!!!! #latebutnotpregnant

I was at the phone at the moment of the goal, just when the woman picked up and the moment she introduced herself, Shirley scored I yelled a woohoo on her ears, I'm positive she's blind. As if working with internet service support wasn't bad enough, poor thing, has a crazy girl yelling at her, :lol:

looooooool