PSG v Chelsea

Jase

You can love your club without belittling others i think.

About the money thing,don't forget that CFC would face bankruptcy if it was not for Abramovic. If i follow your logic,Makelele who left Real Madrid for CFC because he wanted a better contract was just a money-hunter and was lacking ambition (imagine, leaving a club with the best trophies,a big history and some of the best players of this generation. Don't forget that Drogba stated he didn't want to leave OM but for CFC but the clubs had agreed for this. It reminds the story of Thiago silva who didn't leave Milan but it was too much money to say no for both the club and him.

The facr is our clubs are both rich which allow them to buy and keep world class players and have some ambition on european level. You don't have to love Psg, you don't have to fear it but you can show some respect.

If we come here, it is discuss, exchange and know more about our opponent, be it the team, the club or the fans.

Yeah, they only had two of the Champions League finalists last year.

Yet I could swear that in 2012 another team from the Premier League did rather well in the Champions League.

Yeah last year was great for Bundesliga. Calling it a shit league was exessive for sure, but you cannot denie that Bayern doesn't have any opposition. they areChampion in march with almost 25 points ahead.

I repeat the 2nd and 3th (at this time) of BL have just been destroyed in CL few weeks ago.

Despite that Bayern is still the big favorite for the CL win.

You can love your club without belittling others i think.

About the money thing,don't forget that CFC would face bankruptcy if it was not for Abramovic. If i follow your logic,Makelele who left Real Madrid for CFC because he wanted a better contract was just a money-hunter and was lacking ambition (imagine, leaving a club with the best trophies,a big history and some of the best players of this generation. Don't forget that Draogba stated

Makelele was actually let go by Perez which was nice of him, but he got to join a big league and win the Premier League trophy twice.

As the guy in charge at Canal+ says...

Rodolphe Belmer, director general of Canal Plus Group, added: “We are extremely proud and satisfied, in a very competitive environment, to have renewed our long-term partnership with the Premier League. It is the world's most admired football competition and much appreciated by our subscribers."

As for our financial situation....you're just wrong. And yes you'll probably just get a slap on the wrist for breaching FFP rules this time, but what about next time? How does PSG continue to spend the money they do when they will NEVER have the same revenue streams as the big clubs in England, Spain or Germany (you'll never have the tv deals and subsequent monies associated with a larger audience)?

Just for fun.

Lavezzi ITW about PSG-Chelsea:

"Chelsea is a great team but it doesn't matter because we established that we don't fear anybody. We have to respect Chelsea, of course, because this team has a great manager and some very good players. But now, if you ask me wich team is the best, I have to say it's PSG. We built one of the strongest team in the world, and we think our time has come. PSG reached a such level, then now anything is possible. We are at a level that we can attract the best players in the world. We can beat anybody in the world and of course we can win the Champion's League."

Last week-end he said in ITW that would be possible that Messi joins PSG someday.

Funny Pocho !! :)

Rodolphe Belmer, director general of Canal Plus Group, added: “We are extremely proud and satisfied, in a very competitive environment, to have renewed our long-term partnership with the Premier League. It is the world's most admired football competition and much appreciated by our subscribers."

I would never say that my car is shit, do u c why?

We all know that the BPL may be the second best league in the world; we understand that.

Makelele was actually let go by Perez which was nice of him, but he got to join a big league and win the Premier League trophy twice.

Rodolphe Belmer, director general of Canal Plus Group, added: We are extremely proud and satisfied, in a very competitive environment, to have renewed our long-term partnership with the Premier League. It is the world's most admired football competition and much appreciated by our subscribers."

As for our financial situation....you're just wrong. And yes you'll probably just get a slap on the wrist for breaching FFP rules this time, but what about next time? How does PSG continue to spend the money they do when they will NEVER have the same revenue streams as the big clubs in England, Spain or Germany (you'll never have the tv deals and subsequent monies associated with a larger audience)?

You are mixing different things.

Whenever you speak about a good player of PSG, you keep saying it is a disgrace and they lack ambition. So tell me, was Makelele ambitious for you leaving Real for you at this point.

Of course, after some years, Chelsea won trophies and players were proven right to come at Chelsea. A decade ago, Chelsea was just facing the one you are doing towards PSG. I wonder if you truly love Chelsea and know its history.

About the whole Germany thing, i can remember that two or three years ago, nobody was saying it was a top league but after last year UCL achievement, it is the opposite. I think it is a nice league to watch with a lot of goals but except bayern and a fullyfit bvb, other teams are average.

And yes, the biggest weakness is to be a french club: lot of taxes,equally distributed tv incomes...

French league was maybe the most fair league in the last decades and that ce cost was the loss of competitivness.

The only difference between Psg and Chelsea moneywise is that you could outspend during 10 years while we are doing it within 3 years. Let us more time and we will generate a lot like the way you establish yourself.

The only difference between Psg and Chelsea moneywise is that you could outspend during 10 years while we are doing it within 3 years. Let us more time and we will generate a lot like the way you establish yourself.

Here's the problem, we brought in FFP to stop teams like you doing what we did. It's cruel isn't it? We spent all this money establishing ourselves and creating all these new revenue streams and then backed a rule to stop teams like you, Malaga, Monaco and Anzhi from doing the same.

Naughty Roman. :readthemessage:

But....and it's a big BUT....we spent all that money to establish ourselves as a top Premier League team and that's a good thing because it's the biggest league in the world. TV rights alone are worth over three times as money as your's which means we'll have far more money to spend to maintain our position.

PSG on the other hand don't just need to grow themselves, but the French league as a whole. That's what you don't understand - Chelsea aren't where they are simply because they have money. They also have the best competition in the world in the likes of Arsenal, Man City, Man United, Liverpool and Tottenham.

I fell like I'm being a bit mean and simply kicking a child now. Sorry. Basically we don't like UEFA and we don't like Platini but we've kinda forced through rules that massively benefit us and unfairly penalise you.

I would never say that my car is shit, do u c why?

We all know that the BPL may be the second best league in the world; we understand that.

This guy's car isn't shit though. In fact he's spent a lot to import this car because the domestic cars simply aren't that great. :D

So your basic thinking is PSG is evil, whatever PSG do is shit, and players playing for PSG are money grabbing whore but Chelsea is angel, his players are not interested in money because Chelsea was/is doing the same in Premier league.

Ok, i'll not take more time to try to argue with you.

About the twitter thing, seems like a big PR stunt.

Just for fun.

Lavezzi ITW about PSG-Chelsea:

"Chelsea is a great team but it doesn't matter because we established that we don't fear anybody. We have to respect Chelsea, of course, because this team has a great manager and some very good players. But now, if you ask me wich team is the best, I have to say it's PSG. We built one of the strongest team in the world, and we think our time has come. PSG reached a such level, then now anything is possible. We are at a level that we can attract the best players in the world. We can beat anybody in the world and of course we can win the Champion's League."

Last week-end he said in ITW that would be possible that Messi joins PSG someday.

Funny Pocho !! :)

Who is this Lavezzi? Does he know who just landed in Paris?

So your basic thinking is PSG is evil, whatever PSG do is shit, and players playing for PSG are money grabbing whore but Chelsea is angel, his players are not interested in money because Chelsea was/is doing the same in Premier league.

Ok, i'll not take more time to try to argue with you.

About the twitter thing, seems like a big PR stunt.

PSG aren't evil, they're not shit but I do wonder why players like Ibra don't test themselves at the highest level week-in and week-out like Oscar or Hazard chose to.

Anyway, should be a good game and best of luck to you.

PSG has a big asset; its monopoly on Paris, a world known city (hello asian fans). The only elite club for 12 millions inhabitants. Pretty good for the incomes. Also know that after Euro 2016, the owner will probably build a new stadium, around 60.000 places.

And ofcourse, the heart of debate, QNB contract, which could make Paris the richest club in the world, wether they play in Ligue 1 or not.

I do wonder why players like Ibra don't test themselves at the highest level week-in and week-out like Oscar or Hazard chose to.

Ibra played in Milan, Inter, Juventus and Barcelona tho.

He's 32 yo and top 5 player in the world, he doesn't need to test himself

"I could have played for Arsenal, as everybody knows.Who has the more regrets between Arsene Wenger and me ? I'm always amused when some ask me how I feel about never played in England. Last time I played against England, which is suposed to be made with the best PL players, what happend ? Maybe some people need to remember the show brought by Zlatan !"

Ibrahimovic added: "We will play against a great team, we have nothing to lose. The game against Chelsea will be a great test for us but, for me, Chelsea are the favourites in our quarter-final. I have a very good relationship with Jose Mourinho."

The only place to be,

What matters is the higher level, not BPL: Champions League. Paris has fair chances of winning it in the following year. Zlatan for example won every league he played in, all he wants now is to win the CL, not to score 5 goals against Tottenham. Ofcourse it's not relevant to compare Zlatan with Oscar and Hazard, given how old they are.

Thanks, hope we'll earn your respect, it would be quite an achievement.

Because you are just obsessed with Premier League but there is football outside. Moreover, as the club is aiming the UCL in the 5 next years (not meaning they'll suceed in), they'll face the best sides.

If we follow your logic, no other league has the right to develop, if you don't play or Chelsea but for PSG you have no ambition.

I disagree and i hope our players will show you tomorrow they have as much of ambition as yours and that playing in a french is not meaning you are wasting (for the established ones) or not developing (for the younger prospects) your talent.

PSG has a big asset; its monopoly on Paris, a world known city (hello asian fans). The only elite club for 12 millions inhabitants. Pretty good for the incomes. Also know that after Euro 2016, the owner will probably build a new stadium, around 60.000 places.

And ofcourse, the heart of debate, QNB contract, which could make Paris the richest club in the world, wether they play in Ligue 1 or not.

FFP.