PSG v Chelsea

Jase

It might be true but seeing as it is in the picture right now, not gonna believe it. There are so many photoshopped images out there these days. It doesn't make sense anyway.

A friend of mine follows that hazard fan account on twitter and he was the one who told me about it, and he said he didn't believe it at first so went and checked Azpi's favoured tweets and it was there, so I don't believe it was photoshopped, also due to the fact the guy has 6000 followers, if it was photoshopped one of them would have definitely picked up on it.

TAKE OFF FOR FRANCE

Posted on: Tue 01 Apr 2014

A squad of 19 players has this morning left England for Paris.

Samuel Eto'o continues to be unavailable due to the hamstring problem that forced his early withdrawal from the win over Arsenal and absence from the weekend game at Crystal Palace.

Ashley Cole remains out with a knee ligament injury suffered in training prior to the home game against Tottenham last month.

Ramires, currently serving a three-game suspension from domestic football, is available for Champions League action, however Nemanja Matic and Mohamed Salah are not having played in the competition this season for their previous clubs.

The travelling squad is:

Petr Cech, Mark Schwarzer, Hilario, Branislav Ivanovic, David Luiz, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Nathan Ake, Cesar Azpilicueta, Tomas Kalas, Ramires, Frank Lampard, Oscar, John Mikel Obi, Eden Hazard, Willian, Andre Schurrle, Fernando Torres, Demba Ba.

Jose Mourinho and one of the players will be speaking to the media at the Parc des Princes at approximately 5pm UK time. The conference can be followed via our @chelseafc Twitter account.

The players will then train in the stadium

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3742953/title/take-off-for-france

I feel like Eto'o will play, he can't miss that :)

It would be better to compare Ramires with Matuidi by the way.

Oh and Paris did some great things too, right now i'm thinking about a 4-1 win against Real, with the last goal by Antoine "Casque d'or" Kombouaré scored in the last seconds, great game.

Ofcourse, Make! Without Claude, jokes about players p*nis wouldn't be the same ah ha

Interesting to see Cavani making a few comments about reviewing his position at the end of the season and being unhappy with what's he's asked to do.

Wiggling his arse in the direction of the team he's supposed to be playing seems a little odd. Maybe he just wants to play up-front, or maybe he's just got that hunger to test himself in a stronger league.

Interesting to see Cavani making a few comments about reviewing his position at the end of the season and being unhappy with what's he's asked to do.

Wiggling his arse in the direction of the team he's supposed to be playing seems a little odd. Maybe he just wants to play up-front, or maybe he's just got that hunger to test himself in a stronger league.

Just hope Jose has a tug on his shoulder in Paris tomorrow night and tells him to lay the foundations with his agent about the move.

Get. This. Done.

Oh god, you are so annoying with that stronger league bs

if he cared about that, he wouldn't have gone to PSG in the first place

He's just salty because he's in the shadow of Zlatan while in a team like Chelsea or Madrid he'd play in his true position and be the star of the show

Players care about three thing: money first $, getting recognition ( ballon d'or ) and titles secondly

Ain't nobody care about "testing themselves in a strong league", stop with the delusions mate

Oh god, you are so annoying with that stronger league bs

if he cared about that, he wouldn't have gone to PSG in the first place

He's just salty because he's in the shadow of Zlatan while in a team like Chelsea or Madrid he'd play in his true position and be the star of the show

Players care about three thing: money first $, getting recognition ( ballon d'or ) and titles secondly

Ain't nobody care about "testing themselves in a strong league", stop with the delusions mate

I disagree completely with that. Money is important, but sportsmen in general (that I've encountered) have a fantastic drive to test themselves at the higher level. They want to be the best and that means playing the best week-in and week-out.

Of course there are some like Falcao who are happy to play in front of one man and his dog for astronimical tax free-earnings but then you get players like Eden Hazard who clearly want to play in a league that offers prestige as well as money.

Maybe Cavani is regretting his decision to go to PSG to play second-fiddle to Zlatan in a second-tier league. Good for him and I'm sure if he wants to leave we'd be happy to put in a fair bid for him.

As for the stronger league bs, don't get salty. :wank2:

He knew from the very beginning he would'nt play in the best league. But he didn't know he would play as a winger.

Blanc wanted to play in a 4-4-2 (with Ibrahimovic and Cavani as centre forwards) but the team was not balanced and it did not work out. Now, the 4 4 3 is doing fine and Blanc can't move Ibrahimovic on a side.

Now let's see how he will be doing during the WC (Cavani-Suarez, what a duo), but he is one of the stars of the competition, I doubt he will accept to keep play on the right.

I disagree completely with that. Money is important, but sportsmen in general (that I've encountered) have a fantastic drive to test themselves at the higher level. They want to be the best and that means playing the best week-in and week-out.

Of course there are some like Falcao who are happy to play in front of one man and his dog for astronimical tax free-earnings but then you get players like Eden Hazard who clearly want to play in a league that offers prestige as well as money.

Maybe Cavani is regretting his decision to go to PSG to play second-fiddle to Zlatan in a second-tier league. Good for him and I'm sure if he wants to leave we'd be happy to put in a fair bid for him.

As for the stronger league bs, don't get salty. :wank2:

LMAO, keep living in your care bear world then, this is hilariously funny coming from a guy who supports a team whose owner spent 2 billion ¨euros to finally get a CL :lol:

I can guarantee that if Cavani gets a salary raise, he's going to keep his butt in Paris,even if he were told to play as a left back

Paris is not Anzhi Makashkala, it actually has a very good chance to win the CL in the next 5 years

He knew from the very beginning he would'nt play in the best league. But he didn't know he would play as a winger.

Blanc wanted to play in a 4-4-2 (with Ibrahimovic and Cavani as centre forwards) but the team was not balanced and it did not work out. Now, the 4 4 3 is doing fine and Blanc can't move Ibrahimovic on a side.

Now let's see how he will be doing during the WC (Cavani-Suarez, what a duo), but he is one of the stars of the competition, I doubt he will accept to keep play on the right.

I understand all that. It just seems a little disrespectful for him to make these comments on the eve of such a big game for PSG. Surely the success he's already had in the French League should make him look past his own issues rather than broadcasting them so publicly.

Maybe he's not being paid enough?

See, this guy has got the right idea....

I can guarantee that if Cavani gets a salary raise, he'd keep his butt in Paris,

You've bought a player with two great feet, but clearly you didn't pay for the loyalty as well.