Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

Rambo and Willian need to improve in the second half the rest of the team have played their best first half in ages.

Hazard; Oscar; Terry; Cahill; Cesar and Eto'o have all been brilliant.

Problem with Lamps is though that he doesn't always play like this. If he played like this every time then yeah he would definitely be the automatic starter next to Matic in every game but he can't because of age & inconsistency

He's been fantastic so far tonight. 92% passing rate, 3 tackles, 1 interceptions. Involved in the counter-attack, great deliveries on the set plays, etc.. if he played like this every game, he'd be one of the best players in the world but I know what you mean and I agree. He's still a very useful player when he's rested and that's one of the big side benefits of getting Matic.

Im Beşiktaş fan. Galata is so passive. But i like chelsea wings performance. Its not over yet if umut bulut come 2nd half maybe something change. It can be 6-0 but if gs concentrate 2-2 2-3 isnt surprise for me.they re playing with motivation. Last of, chelsea isnt dominate game but they know how to score and positioning.

well that score would be a surprise for me. I am expecting it to finish 5-0. Gala can't stop CFC. Their defense is like Swiss Cheese. Holes all over the place

He's been fantastic so far tonight. 92% passing rate, 3 tackles, 1 interceptions. Involved in the counter-attack, great deliveries on the set plays, etc.. if he played like this every game, he'd be one of the best players in the world but I know what you mean and I agree. He's still a very useful player when he's rested and that's one of the big side benefits of getting Matic.

He has been. My MOTM so far.