Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

That's why Lamps needs to play alongside Matic in that Pivot. A much better passer than Ramires, a goal threat and his set-pieces are wicked!

Problem with Lamps is though that he doesn't always play like this. If he played like this every time then yeah he would definitely be the automatic starter next to Matic in every game but he can't because of age & inconsistency

Ramires needs to be careful now, has committed fouls and he is 1 yellow away from suspension if im correct? cant have that with our thin midfield. How I wish matic was available for this competition.

Great scoreline though. Should close up shop and rest some players abit.

Problem with Lamps is though that he doesn't always play like this. If he played like this every time then yeah he would definitely be the automatic starter next to Matic in every game but he can't because of age & inconsistency

Precisely. If the next game was 3 days from now, i'd leave him on the bench again.

Im Beşiktaş fan. Galata is so passive. But i like chelsea wings performance. Its not over yet if umut bulut come 2nd half maybe something change. It can be 6-0 but if gs concentrate 2-2 2-3 isnt surprise for me.they re playing with motivation. Last of, chelsea isnt dominate game but they know how to score and positioning.

Everybody playing well!
Lampard showing us a little of his old self

Oscar and Hazard linking up well and playing great, Willian playing good aswell!

Defence is doing good

Eto'o has scored and is playing well

Maybe Cech isnt playing well, because he doesn't have a chance to haha

Im Beşiktaş fan. Galata is so passive. But i like chelsea wings performance. Its not over yet if umut bulut come 2nd half maybe something change. It can be 6-0 but if gs concentrate 2-2 2-3 isnt surprise for me.they re playing with motivation. Last of, chelsea isnt dominate game but they know how to score and positioning.

Chelsea isnt dominating the game? :lol:

Possesion does not equal domination and control u know ..

Not every time, but in home games though!