Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

Varane is not quite there

Actualy, Varane IS already quite there. Don't tell me a player who takes Pepe's place in REAL MADRID's starting 11 against Barcelona and Bayern Munich "is not quite there".

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actualy, Varane IS already quite there. Don't tell me a player who takes Pepe's place in REAL MADRID's starting 11 against Barcelona and Bayern Munich "is not quite there".

I think you quoted wrong person mate. (my bad i wrote that)

edit: would you replace jt or cahill with varane as no.1 option? i would not, but i'd take him over any CB nevertheless because i think he got amazing potential especially under mourinho

I would really want Varane here. I don't think I have ever seen a young defender that impressed me as much as he did when he was instrumental under Mourinho. Even though I am not someone to support big fee transfers I would support 30m for Varane. He is so young with immense potential and could be our CB for quite some time. But that that said, somehow I can't see this transfer happening and instead they are just milking Real for a new contract...

Lol, i was on taptalk and it doesn't show embedded tweets. He's someone who thinks he has inside info but doesn't. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

yeah I was talking about that Sergi guy, I always see him getting retweeted on my timeline, I take it he thinks he's some 'ITK'?

yeah I was talking about that Sergi guy, I always see him getting retweeted on my timeline, I take it he thinks he's some 'ITK'?

Well, he claims he's a freelance football journalist with focus on Spanish football and he's being followed by some recognizable journalist/people on Twitter.

Well, he claims he's a freelance football journalist with focus on Spanish football and he's being followed by some recognizable journalist/people on Twitter.

In a more simple way of putting it.

Equally bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You