Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

If zidane leaves Madrid, that helps our hopes of keeping Eden. Here

I think he might leave now to get experience as a manager in a minor team, but he will come back to coach RM for sure at some point.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Two years ago he was a lot better than Pepe and Ramos, maybe the best in the world with19 or 20 years old.

I don't know how he is right now, he almost didn't play in Madrid so I think it's hard to say if he recovered totally

He was amazing, by far the best young CB I've ever seen.

Would be a dream to get Varane i personally rate him very high.

We might have a chance doesn't he have a release clause?

I mean he is already in a big club, with a decent wage. It is more difficult to attract him to leave.

I mean he is already in a big club, with a decent wage. It is more difficult to attract him to leave.

I have no doubt he would choose Mourinho over Real but that bloody cock@#$er Zidane does all he can to keep him there.

I have no doubt he would choose Mourinho over Real but that bloody cock@#$er Zidane does all he can to keep him there.

It's more than Mourinho v Real. It's incredibly difficult for Varane himself is Carlo, for example, asked him what he wants to do.

Real Madrid and Chelsea aren't on different levels for him. Though Real Madrid are current European Champions he'll know Chelsea are always competing and go further than most.

Money won't be an incentive because I can imagine he already earns a bucket load. He'll look at where he'll play and be settled more.. Carlo is a good man manager, he will not need Zidane even, if he guarantees Varane a starting role then Chelsea are powerless.

As for a buyout, this kid is probably one of the best young players in the world and they would have probably priced that as appropriate.

It's more than Mourinho v Real. It's incredibly difficult for Varane himself is Carlo, for example, asked him what he wants to do.

Real Madrid and Chelsea aren't on different levels for him. Though Real Madrid are current European Champions he'll know Chelsea are always competing and go further than most.

Money won't be an incentive because I can imagine he already earns a bucket load. He'll look at where he'll play and be settled more.. Carlo is a good man manager, he will not need Zidane even, if he guarantees Varane a starting role then Chelsea are powerless.

As for a buyout, this kid is probably one of the best young players in the world and they would have probably priced that as appropriate.

Also, I know it's probably nothing but he speaks fluent English more or less, and so if he came to England he could settle in quickly.

Hasn't Zidane left Madrid as assistant coach now anyway? I read that he is now in charge of their reserves or youth or something

But I'm sure Jose would know about his release clause and Madrid might need to sell in order to fund their transfers this year.. Kroos more or less done, but they have been linked with James, Falcao etc

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You