Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can absolutely see this happening eventualy. RM currently isnt place for youngsters when coach has almost zero control, and president is buying players only to sell shirts. Im sure Varane is big Mou fan and vice versa, the only way this wont happen is if Mou doesnt want him here because we already have Zouma.

I really really hope we sign this lad. He is absolutely the most talented defender in the world. It's like you took the best from Carvalho and Terry and molded it into one player.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to overrate him or I'm saying he's world class, but for his age, he's at a great level. A very very complete defender.

Hopefully we can bring him since our defense is kinda short term.

I trust we can bring him since it appears there's some bad atmosphere at Madrid, and Varane may be left frustrated of having to defend while bunch of their attacking players pose for the cameras. Besides, he should be starting games for Madrid now, he was absolutely incredible when Jose was there, I couldn't actually believe how well he did under Mourinho.

Make it happen Chels!

I really really hope we sign this lad. He is absolutely the most talented defender in the world. It's like you took the best from Carvalho and Terry and molded it into one player.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to overrate him or I'm saying he's world class, but for his age, he's at a great level. A very very complete defender.

I trust we can bring him since it appears there's some bad atmosphere at Madrid, and Varane may be left frustrated of having to defend while bunch of their attacking players pose for the cameras. Besides, he should be starting games for Madrid now, he was absolutely incredible when Jose was there, I couldn't actually believe how well he did under Mourinho.

Make it happen Chels!

Exactly........ He'll be used to Mourinho's system and won't need to adjust to new tactics which will be perfect for us

Make it happen Chels!

Exactly........ He'll be used to Mourinho's system and won't need to adjust to new tactics which will be perfect for us

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You