Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

48 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Make no mistake he is here for the season, but come summer I hope he is the first one sold, very limited and no way near the quality we need.

And yet an integral part of a team winning 8 in 9 and performing brilliantly. Makes you think. 

So we should buy a 1st choice CB despite one of our CBs performing brilliantly and we should buy a 1st choice ST despite our 22 year old striker scoring 10 in 12 games. 😂😂😂 Some "fans" seriously crack me up.

Can't believe this. He signed a 6 year contract with us recently and has never kicked up a fuss about anything. He is a Chelsea fan and has been integral in our recent win streak. He is also still young for a CB and has been improving so much.

If Rudiger comes in and displaces him on merit, then so be it. However, I can't believe people can talk about replacing this beast so easily. With who!? 30 year old Koulibaly for 80 million?

35 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Can't believe this. He signed a 6 year contract with us recently and has never kicked up a fuss about anything. He is a Chelsea fan and has been integral in our recent win streak. He is also still young for a CB and has been improving so much.

If Rudiger comes in and displaces him on merit, then so be it. However, I can't believe people can talk about replacing this beast so easily. With who!? 30 year old Koulibaly for 80 million?

I am open to selling AC instead of Zouma, but no one has said to buy Koulibaly this comming summer. That ship has sailed long ago. Ibrahima Konaté is the beast I have been pushing since last year. Bigger, faster, better passer than Zouma and still only 20yo. Or, if he isn't yer cuppa amd you want a WC ball playing CB, Romagnoli FTW. Hell if Rudiger looks like he is going to be perpetually injured, sell him along with either AC or Zouma (probably AC) and buy BOTH Konaté and Romagnoli. We certainly have the money (well over half a billion quid and close to £600m if you toss in a Rudiger sale too) to do it. AC Milan are a goddamn mess, and now is the best shot we will ever have to grab Romagnoli in his last prime 5 years or so.

I am open to selling AC instead of Zouma, but no one has said to buy Koulibaly this comming summer. That ship has sailed long ago. Ibrahima Konaté is the beast I have been pushing since last year. Bigger, faster, better passer than Zouma and still only 20yo. Or, if he isn't yer cuppa amd you want a WC ball playing CB, Romagnoli FTW. Hell if Rudiger looks like he is going to be perpetually injured, sell him along with either AC or Zouma (probably AC) and buy BOTH Konaté and Romagnoli. We certainly have the money (well over half a billion quid and close to £600m if you toss in a Rudiger sale too) to do it. AC Milan are a goddamn mess, and now is the best shot we will ever have to grab Romagnoli in his last prime 5 years or so.

I just looked into some stats comparing Konate, Zouma and Romagnoli.
According to the stats, Zouma is way superior in Aerial duel, which is to be expected due to the fact that his jumping ability is just insane. Romagnoli seems to be the best passer and Konate the best Defender and not bad at passing either.
You say that Konate faster than Zouma?

https://www.premierleague.com/news/917666

According to some PL stats Zouma is faster than Rüdiger and a little bit slower than Virgil. So Konate is really faster than Zouma? Konate may be 2 cm bigger but does he have Zoumas crazy Jumping ability.

Also about all these stats. Bundesliga and Seria A are nowhere near the Level of PL. So Konate may be the better Defender stats wise, but he plays against less strong players in Bundesliga.
Konate does not have to play against players like Mane or Salah, Sterling, Silva or other Great PL players in his league. Zouma has to.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

8 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I just looked into some stats comparing Konate, Zouma and Romagnoli.
According to the stats, Zouma is way superior in Aerial duel, which is to be expected due to the fact that his jumping ability is just insane. Romagnoli seems to be the best passer and Konate the best Defender and not bad at passing either.
You say that Konate faster than Zouma?

https://www.premierleague.com/news/917666

According to some PL stats Zouma is faster than Rüdiger and a little bit slower than Virgil. So Konate is really faster than Zouma? Konate may be 2 cm bigger but does he have Zoumas crazy Jumping ability.

Also about all these stats. Bundesliga and Seria A are nowhere near the Level of PL. So Konate may be the better Defender stats wise, but he plays against less strong players in Bundesliga.
Konate does not have to play against players like Mane or Salah, Sterling, Silva or other Great PL players in his league. Zouma has to.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I have seen Konate outpace or draw even with some true speed burners in the Bundesliga, he has a really long stride (given his almost 6 feet, 5 inches height)

Players like Werner, Havertz, Bailey, Ihlas Bebou (crazy fast RW on Hoffenheim now, was on Hannover), Kingsley Coman, Jérôme Roussillon (pacey LB on Wolfburg), Ante Rebic (Iast year) , Gnabry, Hakimi, etc