Mario Pašalić

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i wouldn't mind bringing Pasalic back, he is having a great season, goals and assists wise with Atalanta. Is it confirmed we are selling him to Atalanta? is there a buyback clause? @Vesper

We've sold him for 15m euros. Haven't read about a buyback clause

5 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i wouldn't mind bringing Pasalic back, he is having a great season, goals and assists wise with Atalanta. Is it confirmed we are selling him to Atalanta? is there a buyback clause? @Vesper

yes, for sure they are activating the clause

they would be insane not to

he is worth 25m euros or more easy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Never given a chance. Shame

Never earned one.

That said, I think I read recently that he has no regrets about the Chelsea move. It's been a while, but he's found the team for him. I hope he goes on to have a storming career.

Good luck Mario

Never earned one.

That said, I think I read recently that he has no regrets about the Chelsea move. It's been a while, but he's found the team for him. I hope he goes on to have a storming career.

Good luck Mario

Actually, he is a good player and could have been easily another Mount or Oscar.

He sadly never got a work permit

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Actually, he is a good player and could have been easily another Mount or Oscar.
He sadlycnever got a work permit

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Mario never persuaded me that he was good enough but Chelsea is in his past now. Good luck to him..

Never earned one. That said, I think I read recently that he has no regrets about the Chelsea move. It's been a while, but he's found the team for him. I hope he goes on to have a storming career. Good luck Mario 

How is he supposed to earn one when he's being shipped all over the place whilst we're signing the likes of Bakayoko & DD?  I'm sure things would have been very different for him had Lampard been around earlier.

Brutal. You just stabbed [mention=11339]LAM09[/mention] straight in the heart. 

Hurting here. [emoji17]

Will be an emotional wreck the day Batsman parts way.

11 hours ago, LAM09 said:

How is he supposed to earn one when he's being shipped all over the place

That's exactly how he was supposed to earn it,  by claiming a chance with his performances on loan. He did not.

11 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I'm sure things would have been very different for him had Lampard been around earlier.

And I'm sure that they would not. Remember that the squad Mario was trying to break into won two titles and other trophies during the period you're considering. Did you read or hear any hint that Frank showed any interest at all in looking at Mario in the last pre-season? I'd be quite surprised if that was so.

Anyway, I'm super pleased for him that he's got the move he wanted. Do well Mario.

Good move all around. With the COVID market (and especially a team in the dead middle of the killing fields in Italy) I cannot complain about the price at all

Atalanta simply could not afford to stump up 30m or so euros for him

I rate this an overall positive for Marina and the board