Toni Kroos

Billy.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckenbaeur has hinted that Kroos will be heading to Real Madrid..

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/11/en/football/international_football/1405101936.html

worst thing about this is that Khedira will probably go to Arsenal. It'll be nice to see him in the premier league but he'll definitely improve Wenger's side and that is kind of worrying.

worst thing about this is that Khedira will probably go to Arsenal. It'll be nice to see him in the premier league but he'll definitely improve Wenger's side and that is kind of worrying.

Haha. 2 weeks before that half of the people here, incl. me were slating him. I don't want him at Chelsea, he is a better passer than Ramires and nothing more. Opinions change fast after good matches. Let's be honest, Kroos was never gonna come here tho.

Apparently, he just confirmed for the German television ZDF that he is off to Real Madrid. Too bad we couldn't get him. Probably the best corner kicks taker in the world.

Apparently, he just confirmed for the German television ZDF that he is off to Real Madrid. Too bad we couldn't get him. Probably the best corner kicks taker in the world.

I suspect we never tried to get him.

Fake apparently:

Inevitable that he's going there though. Great corners but got very lucky today that Higuain missed the 1v1 from his misplaced header.

Honestly I would tread lightly when judging Kroos based off today. This is how players get overhyped. When germany was doing their onslaught in first half he was litterly fight feet from brazilian box with no one within 10 feet from him. I could of threaded beauties in that situation. The last time we had a kroos wankfest was when he was vs a 10 man arsenal bombing balls with no one around him. When bayren played madrid ; he had less space was way less influential as a result ;;; and players were bombing past him(hes kinda slow).

I wrote this after germanys game against brazil ; I believe what we saw from kroos today has helped validate my opinion.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You